Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate class houses

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 29, 2008
On wizard101 we have class houses for each school of magic, and we only have one class house called, "Buccaneer Den" in the crown shop. I think we should have a Musketeer, Privateers, Swashbucklers, and Witchdoctor houses in the crown shop too.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
OH,I just thought of something. Buccaneer's den is taken, but what about, Musketeer's Bunker (small shack on the outside, GIGANTIC bomb shelter on the inside. Includes; Planning area, weapons room, a no mans land, a few bedrooms for you and your crew, and a devastated landscape of a Marleybonian war ground). Or maybe, Privateer's Base (Includes; map room, captain's quarters, crew quarters, a dinning room. Oh, also, Swashbuckler's Mansion ( A HUGE, multi-floor house filled with a dinning room, a grand ballroom, a ton of bedrooms (for guests and crew members), a treasure vault, living room, a wonderful kitchen, a massive garden with a beautiful fountain with a statue of your pirate with Morgan Lafitte, perhaps a wonderful bedroom for your pirate, and a beautiful landscape of Valencia). Lastly, how about a Witch-doctor's Bog (Includes; graveyard, a bog shore cottage with13 rooms, and a spooky landscape of Darkmoor). Pretty much a whole bunch of great ideas. I hope you like them. Oh, and One-eyed Jack, I hope you like these ideas as well. If you do, tell the other developers about these ideas.

Community Leader
I think they simply chose "Buccaneers Den" because it was a pirate name.
I dont think they intended it to be solely for "Buccaneers".

I wouldnt be surprised if they didnt even think about that aspect when creating what housing is currently available.

Would be nice to have a special one for each class though.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
If they had a witchdoctor's bog like you just described, I would want to buy it!

Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
Quentin Atherton on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
OH,I just thought of something. Buccaneer's den is taken, but what about, Musketeer's Bunker (small shack on the outside, GIGANTIC bomb shelter on the inside. Includes; Planning area, weapons room, a no mans land, a few bedrooms for you and your crew, and a devastated landscape of a Marleybonian war ground). Or maybe, Privateer's Base (Includes; map room, captain's quarters, crew quarters, a dinning room. Oh, also, Swashbuckler's Mansion ( A HUGE, multi-floor house filled with a dinning room, a grand ballroom, a ton of bedrooms (for guests and crew members), a treasure vault, living room, a wonderful kitchen, a massive garden with a beautiful fountain with a statue of your pirate with Morgan Lafitte, perhaps a wonderful bedroom for your pirate, and a beautiful landscape of Valencia). Lastly, how about a Witch-doctor's Bog (Includes; graveyard, a bog shore cottage with13 rooms, and a spooky landscape of Darkmoor). Pretty much a whole bunch of great ideas. I hope you like them. Oh, and One-eyed Jack, I hope you like these ideas as well. If you do, tell the other developers about these ideas.
only one thing I don't like about the swashbuckler's mansion, landscape of Valencia. You see, I, a Swashbuckler, wouldn't like to have a house in Valencia for obvious reasons. Maybe in a different world, it would work.

Sincerely,
Esperenza Drighton Level 24 Swashbuckler

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
RiverWhooshP101 on Mar 8, 2013 wrote:
only one thing I don't like about the swashbuckler's mansion, landscape of Valencia. You see, I, a Swashbuckler, wouldn't like to have a house in Valencia for obvious reasons. Maybe in a different world, it would work.

Sincerely,
OK, good point. How about a beautiful view of Avalon's skyways and Avalon city itself? What do you think of it now?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Oh, but the colors of the sky in Valencia are stunning. I want a house with a sky that color.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Mar 9, 2013 wrote:
Oh, but the colors of the sky in Valencia are stunning. I want a house with a sky that color.
See Riana? Someone agrees with the idea of having the swashbuckler mansion in Valencia.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009

Sincerely,
As a fellow swashbuckler I support you but as an individual I think Valencia is great. It's not like we'd be friends with the Armada but what about UNICORNS ( the citizens of Valencia ) and yes the sky is cool

C.G. Deverux level 43 swashbuckler

Respect your elders

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
Man swashbucklers mansion would be awesome I can all ready see it

team swashbuckler and armadillo

Admiral
May 30, 2010

Sincerely,
I'm sorry, the reasons aren't obvious to me. I like the style of the buildings. I adore the sky color. They did a lovely job capturing the color of the sky before a storm. Sure, I don't want the Armada's machinery cluttering up landscape, but the naturally occurring features and the building style of the Valencians? I'd buy it in a minute (or as soon as I had the money).

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Buccaneer Hideaway
Buccaneer Cove
Buccaneer Arsenal

I'd buy a Buccaneer solely house.

Community Leader
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Mar 11, 2013 wrote:
I'm sorry, the reasons aren't obvious to me. I like the style of the buildings. I adore the sky color. They did a lovely job capturing the color of the sky before a storm. Sure, I don't want the Armada's machinery cluttering up landscape, but the naturally occurring features and the building style of the Valencians? I'd buy it in a minute (or as soon as I had the money).
Likely because if one were to survey all their pirate playing friends, they would probably put Valencia as their least favorite. Not to mention being the farthest to travel to (at least currently).

I personally wouldnt want clockwork style buildings, or those other things, but then again these are personal preferences which will obviously vary.

If they do come up with these various "houses" they will likely select locations that are more openingly accepted. I dont know anyone that liked Valencia.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
I would love to have more variety when it comes to houses.

I really liked the design of the Volcano Island hideaway when I saw the videos on YouTube, but I did not start playing in time to get the Boochbeard bundle and I missed out.

However, I do support the idea of not making that house available to anyone ever again. Some things need to be kept exclusive and unique.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Dr Zeppers on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
Likely because if one were to survey all their pirate playing friends, they would probably put Valencia as their least favorite. Not to mention being the farthest to travel to (at least currently).

I personally wouldnt want clockwork style buildings, or those other things, but then again these are personal preferences which will obviously vary.

If they do come up with these various "houses" they will likely select locations that are more openingly accepted. I dont know anyone that liked Valencia.
But really, the Valencian style building isn't a clockwork house. That's the Armada's machinery. The housing style would more likely be those more Mediterranean looking buildings, along the lines of Steed's villa or Sivella.

Yes, Valencia itself is annoying, Granchia in particular got right up my nose. And yes, the travel time there is marvelously irksome. But the architecture and the flavor of the civilization that was once there? Very nice. It's hardly as if your house would be there. Just as the Wysteria Villa and the Azteca houses in Wizard aren't actually in Wysteria or Azteca, your home will be on a separate island somewhere in limbo. When you go to your home you don't sail there. Only the bunk house (or dorms in Wizard) actually open into a real world.

Ensign
Feb 28, 2013
To Clockwork17001800, I think all of that is a great Idea except the privateers base. You only added like a few ideas. I think instead of just a map room, captain and crew quarters, and dining room, I think there should also be lots of barricades and cannons on the outside. with an armory and a hidden submarine base. You can enter the submarine to decorate but not drive.
And the crew quarters. some people have like 20-30 crew members. Maybe 100. So how about three crew quarters. with about
10-20 bunk beds each.
And finally, How about an observatory to keep an eye out for enemies. How about making the privateers base three stories tall. And the Observatory (this time a square tower not cylindrical) five stories tall. Make sure the observatory is taller but not bigger than the Main building.

Deadeye Tyler Eastwick: Level 32 privateer

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Tatebolt3000 on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:
To Clockwork17001800, I think all of that is a great Idea except the privateers base. You only added like a few ideas. I think instead of just a map room, captain and crew quarters, and dining room, I think there should also be lots of barricades and cannons on the outside. with an armory and a hidden submarine base. You can enter the submarine to decorate but not drive.
And the crew quarters. some people have like 20-30 crew members. Maybe 100. So how about three crew quarters. with about
10-20 bunk beds each.
And finally, How about an observatory to keep an eye out for enemies. How about making the privateers base three stories tall. And the Observatory (this time a square tower not cylindrical) five stories tall. Make sure the observatory is taller but not bigger than the Main building.

Deadeye Tyler Eastwick: Level 32 privateer
That is the most...BRILLIANT idea I have ever heard. I never thought of doing that, sorry, sometimes I have imagination block.