Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When is Marleybone coming out?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
I have been waiting for a long time for Marleybone to come out, and I am starting to loose interest in Pirate101. When is Marleybone coming out? I hope it comes out next month.

Administrator
We haven't yet made an announcement about the release of an expansion for Pirate101, but rest assured we are always hard at work on new worlds and systems here in the back channels! I wish I could give you a more specific date for an expansion, but The Frogfather did give some great hints as to what we can expect in 2013! Here's a quote from his Producer's Letter in case you missed it: "Looking ahead, 2013 is going to offer a veritable treasure trove of all-new Pirate adventures and we can't wait to unveil new Worlds, Quests, Gameplay features, Ships, Equipment and the wide-variety of Companions and fantastic Combat Attacks now in the works."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jan 03, 2013
The sooner the better! I have 5 characters now 3 of which have already made level 50. I am starting to get bored of doing all the same tasks over and over again!

Ensign
Oct 01, 2011
when is the update to Marleybone quest I be to it like to go gone with bein game ok