Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

um, I forgot

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
I forgot why I'm pleasing Brothers Wolf and Owl, and Sister Snake. Does anybody remember.

While I got you, does anybody know if t would be possible to solo the aztecasouar mummy you need to fight for the ghost tear, if you are a swashbuckler? Because none of my high level friends are ever online, and no body comes around.

Ensign
Jun 19, 2011
RiverWhooshP101 on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
I forgot why I'm pleasing Brothers Wolf and Owl, and Sister Snake. Does anybody remember.

While I got you, does anybody know if t would be possible to solo the aztecasouar mummy you need to fight for the ghost tear, if you are a swashbuckler? Because none of my high level friends are ever online, and no body comes around.
To please Thunderbird so you can know that English Bill(The Duck of Death) wounded the Free Ranger

Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
You must gather the totem spirits to break the free ranger's curse, you must do their missions the spirits give you, after all that the free ranger will help you in the fight the duck of death.

Petty Officer
Dec 18, 2010
You need to appease the totem spirits because a black storm raider, Three Scars, betrayed the spirit world. You need their help in order to kill English Bill, the Duck of Death, and to heal the Free Ranger, who was cursed by Bill.

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
RiverWhooshP101 on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:

You need to help them so you can make Thunderbird happy
And yes, it's really possible to solo the mummy. I solo almost everything and that battle was really easy to solo

~Noble Mistydove, level 65 Swashbuckler

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Listen to Old Scratch's dialogue on the recap when you're on the quests.

First he says that we need to appease the Totem Spirits so Thunderbird can help us find Tonka and English Bill.

After that he says that we have to appease Brother Owl first by bringing him his feathers back.

(I haven't gotten to the rest yet)