Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Settler of Kohtan - Book 11 Badge

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 17, 2013
Hello i am really struggling to get the book 11 badge

im certain its just one quest that i am missing but i cant for the life of me find it, i went through every village to check if i had missed one but could not see, i went through hamamitsu too, but still no quest that i am missing.

is there any quests that are semi hidden that i could have missed? maybe theres one in a cave, or dungeon that i didnt get when i went through it

any suggestions would be most welcome, i dont feel right to start subatu before i get this book finished!

Ensign
May 17, 2013
Update - Finally got it finished, turns out it was missing one quest!! the deliver from Mrs Owens to subata temple got me the badge.

surprised it was that because thought book 11 was only in hamamatu and khotan

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
try looking on the island next to sujumura village (can't remember what the name of the dock is), i think the name of the island is yama kai. I missed a side quest there on one of my pirates. Also, have you received your foo lion and celestial dragon pet? everybody should get one. if you are missing one of these look online to see who and where the quest giver is. I think the crane on yama kai island is the quest giver for the foo lion, but i am not certain, it has been a while since I did that quest. good luck, I hope you find it.