Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Trading

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 31, 2012
in wizard101 charecters could trade so on pirate could we trade gold and armor and make sue they get what they want

Community Leader
KVTasmainia on Jun 3, 2013 wrote:
in wizard101 charecters could trade so on pirate could we trade gold and armor and make sue they get what they want
There is a bazaar in game now (in the commerce section of Skull Island) so you can use that. In W101, you could only trade certain treasure cards, if I remember correctly, but not gear or anything else. Since P101 doesn't use cards at all (the card packs don't count as they are really item packs), there's no precedence for them adding a feature like this. In fact, it's more likely they will never add this feature.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Apr 09, 2011
I think this post is referring to the fact that some items cannot be exchanged between pirates on the same account. For example, Friar Sands gourd or Lo Pan's hat, has to remain with the pirate that won the item.

I find this annoying. the "No Trade" item is not a helpful feature. I understand the "No Gift" idea (Cannot exchange with strangers) , but no trade is not really a nice thing. I think trading between family members should also be allowed (read as "exchange between main and sub accounts", like crowns can be exchanged)

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
This has nothing to do with trading kv but FINALLY you found out about the mb I watched your youtube and well did you get my message about the message boards

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
thatonevalenciansw... on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
This has nothing to do with trading kv but FINALLY you found out about the mb I watched your youtube and well did you get my message about the message boards
Haha i know im a fam too KV its awesome that you finally joined th message boards because ive been dying for you to join for a long time now so welcome

Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 59
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 64