Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite PuppetShow

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 21, 2012
Hiya, everyone! So, I was wondering, what is your favorite PuppetShow?
P.S., HighLander, if you see this, will you please make some cookies!?

My favorite PuppetShow would have to be the one in Aquila tole by Blind Homer.
It's so funny! XD

BTW, it can be any puppet show.
Cya later!

The Privateer'n Wizard

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Privateer of Wizar... on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
Hiya, everyone! So, I was wondering, what is your favorite PuppetShow?
P.S., HighLander, if you see this, will you please make some cookies!?

My favorite PuppetShow would have to be the one in Aquila tole by Blind Homer.
It's so funny! XD

BTW, it can be any puppet show.
Cya later!

The Privateer'n Wizard
Heya, Sierra! Sure, I brought some with me! -places out frosted cookies-

I say Napoleguin is my favorite, Catbeard is such a hilarious storyteller! And who doesn't love random pauses to compliment your pants, explain pickled herring, and more? XD

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
I like the Mooshu one because of Malistare's cameo, and that awkward ending showing Wan Mo and the screen being sliced.

P.S: The "evil man" that appears seconds before Wan Mo is killed is MOO MANCHU!

Ensign
Dec 21, 2009
Captain
May 16, 2011
Hmmmmm.... For me it would probably be between Bishop's puppet show and Catbeard's puppet show. I love how it played out, and it was interesting. Like, half a minute in I was already inches away from the screen, watching it intently. And as for Catbeard's, I liked his stopping in between to have a conversation and the way he talked about penguins and stuff.

PS:I like cats and penguins

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
I've only seen 2 , Captain Gunn and Gortez, but Gortez is the better one.
Gruesome Jack Jackson, Level 10 Privateer

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Well all of them are very good I will make a top 5 countdown(and its just my opinion if your favorites are not on here or you hate one I put on here be mature and don't wine about it)
5.the armada.its a very good way to show off the villans in pirate101 and I felt like it was kinda epic but I have one problem with it WHAT IDIOT MADE MORE CLOCKWORKS AFTER THE WAR!!!! but I will be optimistic about that one flaw besides we would not have are villians if that stupid guy pulled le clockwork switch(and it ties with marleybone but I would run out of words)
4.napoliguen. ok I just need to say one word:HILARIOUS
3.el toro it is kinda epic and funny when you think about it I cant really find anything else to say because I have not seen said puppet show in
GLaDos:A loooong time
HEY GLADOS WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY COMPUTER
GlaDos:I am getting repaired so I am taking a vacation on your computer
Ok just don't mess around with my stuff infact just go in the powerpoint section in there
GlaDos:Maybe I will just get transferred to a core well bye getting transferd to a core
Finally she is gone well back to the countdown
2.The magnificent seven again I don't have much to say about it but I thought it was epic and kinda reminds me of wyatt earp and well in case if you did not know which you likely haven't IRL I am related to wyatt earp
he is one of my ancestors and well I still have nothing much to say
1.Captain gunn it is a good mixture of funny,nostalgia,epicness and much more go watch the puppet show and trust me you WILL se what I mean

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
They have all been fun. I would probably say Gortez/The Golden Monkey if I had to pick a single favorite.

-Indigo

Ensign
Jun 14, 2009
I think the story of "Donkey Hotay" and the monkey's paw is a great puppetshow. My son and I watch that one over and over.

But I also like Monkey King.... I mean, they had to drop a mountain on him!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
my three favorites are the Nepoliguin ,the Shunzang the Wise, and the Bishop puppet shows.

Catbeard was hilarious, particularly the cut scenes where he interrupts his own show

I chose the Journey to the West because of the ending were Monkey King gets the mountain dropped on him. the reactions are funny ant that made me laugh hard.

Bishop's was by far the one that scared me the most. His mechanical genius frightened me because it was not only a fascinating tactic, the fact that it came from our worst enemy and that they could destroy worlds in a matter of weeks. Plus it is the only time that we actually go into the mind of one of the inner court clockworks.

Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
Aye, this seems interesting... I'll join in! Also, brought in some fresh Moolong Tea from the Yakooza... And man Egg Foo Yung doesn't give that up easily!!! But that's another story...

My favorite would have to be Death's Gambling Issues (the Beginning of Miranda)
Or Napoleguin (Pickled HERRING!!!)

Arrrr See ya in the Skyways
Brass Leo Hornigold Level 53 Swashy