Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Simple suggestion is simple

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
1.) Allow us to type numbers into the game because its kind of hard to tell people about something like i am going SSJ5! etc

2.) When we buy memberships also give up crowns = to membership price . ( Wishful thinking not sure if they will agree )

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Numbers will let children tell their phone numbers and addresses. I suggest you get Open Chat instead.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Like Ruthless Anthony said, number will allow children to give out their phone number and addresses. (perhaps make it to where only your parents will be able to open it, just like with Text chat?).
Honestly, you don't need numbers. Just go up in your Menu Chat and there will be a button, I think, labeled 'Stats' and you can tell whoever you're with what lvl you are and etc.

And with the membership... It gives you a choice between a month or two of Pirate101 or Wizard101 Membership or crowns. You have to pick which one you want most. If you're looking to play the whole game, get membership (that way you don't have to pay crowns to play and everything is free for a month or so), or if you want to buy stuff from the Crown Shop, get crowns (obviously).