Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

house tours, cabin quarters and romance

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 12, 2012
we should be able to tour a house just like we can in wizard before we buy it, also a captains and crew quarters on your ship, the quarters should scale in size and decorations based on the size of your ship and what faction it is affiliated with, also while i know this is a kids games what about romances, if you manage to romance and marrry a npc or crew member you can get special bonuses lets say you romance and marry bonnie ann, maybe you both get a new attack and not only does your first mate always appear in battle now bonnie ann will also always appear in battle

Captain
May 13, 2011
GamerDragonBlood on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
we should be able to tour a house just like we can in wizard before we buy it, also a captains and crew quarters on your ship, the quarters should scale in size and decorations based on the size of your ship and what faction it is affiliated with, also while i know this is a kids games what about romances, if you manage to romance and marrry a npc or crew member you can get special bonuses lets say you romance and marry bonnie ann, maybe you both get a new attack and not only does your first mate always appear in battle now bonnie ann will also always appear in battle
this is a family friendly game. they wouldnt add romance. closest you would get to romance is yelling "i need a boy/girl" which some people do

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Sneaky George Quar... on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
this is a family friendly game. they wouldnt add romance. closest you would get to romance is yelling "i need a boy/girl" which some people do
That would be optional and would depend on what you put as your age when you signed up.

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Sneaky George Quar... on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
el toro and mustang sally got married though

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I'm sorry, but I had to laugh. KI will NEVER add romance to the game... the best you'll probably get is writing FanFictions and putting them on "Deviantart" or FanFiction website.

I understand what you're saying, "Depending on your age" and such... but it won't matter weather you're a 12 year old boy or a 67 year old woman (cause some people lie about their real age). You do realize every game ever invented has, 'bad people' on them, right?

But, as far as your crew maybe pairing with each other, like perhaps Lucky Jack Russel and Gracie (or whatever), sure, I guess (el toro and sally got married, so why not?). But I don't see KI inventing a wedding parlor and allowing that to happen in their game. Personally, I think Gracie and Russel would be a cute couple, lol (puppy love), but KI isn't gonna create a wedding parlor and let people pair up their companions with another for all to see, or for them to pair up with their companions (that could end up with some strange couples)...

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
This would make the game a little more "T-rated" I feel. I get the feeling you may or may not have gotten this idea from Skyrim?

Ensign
May 21, 2011
I just seriously want to preview the houses before buying them. I know One Eyed Jack has said last year that they are looking into it but with the new homes just released I hope the Preview Button isn't far behind.

Plus I saw on another thread that some of the rooms are "Useless" because you can't put furniture in them or hang anything on the walls. Hopefully this is a bug that can be fixed.

The Captains Quarters on the ships idea that's been thrown around for awhile now would be an interesting addition.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Bloody Belle on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
I'm sorry, but I had to laugh. KI will NEVER add romance to the game... the best you'll probably get is writing FanFictions and putting them on "Deviantart" or FanFiction website.

I understand what you're saying, "Depending on your age" and such... but it won't matter weather you're a 12 year old boy or a 67 year old woman (cause some people lie about their real age). You do realize every game ever invented has, 'bad people' on them, right?

But, as far as your crew maybe pairing with each other, like perhaps Lucky Jack Russel and Gracie (or whatever), sure, I guess (el toro and sally got married, so why not?). But I don't see KI inventing a wedding parlor and allowing that to happen in their game. Personally, I think Gracie and Russel would be a cute couple, lol (puppy love), but KI isn't gonna create a wedding parlor and let people pair up their companions with another for all to see, or for them to pair up with their companions (that could end up with some strange couples)...
-whistles and takes on a sudden interest in the sky- Ehehe... A friend and I once made up random Pirate101 related pairings in one of our GMail role plays... Good times, good times.

Ciao!

(P.s. Jack and Gracie would be kinda cute together... -gets whacked by Eagilles-)

Ensign
Nov 18, 2011
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Dante ZE pirate on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
el toro and mustang sally got married though
Yes they did get married. But that is not the player getting married. KI would not put a romance storyline in the game that would involve the players finding romance because half of the players are under the age of 13.

Rachel - Level 38

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
Maybe add a bar where the house owner can decide to refill everyones HP, Mojo etc that needs it but it might have to be in a form of a House Skill because it would be abused