Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Will you add crafting?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
This is to the adminstrators but will you guys add crafting like in w101 that would be so cool!!! plz!!!
Dante

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
Dante ZE pirate on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
This is to the adminstrators but will you guys add crafting like in w101 that would be so cool!!! plz!!!
Dante
We do need something that does not cost crowns to use crafting would be this

Petty Officer
Jan 18, 2013
Dante ZE pirate on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
Dante
I never crafted in wizard. It felt kind of expensive to me.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Then we will need Fishing. We fish out different fishes like Lava Fish and Batacuda for some of the crafting. But don't add snacks or the pet system will be ruined in Pirate101 and no one likes pet training in Wiz so don't add it here unless if it doesn't effect the pets lvl but instead make the stats better like you could add epics.

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Musket Man on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
I never crafted in wizard. It felt kind of expensive to me.
It would still be fun but i partially agree with that

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Sniper Rose on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
Then we will need Fishing. We fish out different fishes like Lava Fish and Batacuda for some of the crafting. But don't add snacks or the pet system will be ruined in Pirate101 and no one likes pet training in Wiz so don't add it here unless if it doesn't effect the pets lvl but instead make the stats better like you could add epics.
I wasnt thinking of that i was thinking more furniture items maybe a house and gear

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Dante ZE pirate on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
I wasnt thinking of that i was thinking more furniture items maybe a house and gear
Well I guess we could get some cargo from the docks. Recipe Vendors would sell the recipes and it would depend on the world what we get from those vendors. The things should be based off of the location it was based off on Earth. And you can use Spiral Stuff to.

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
and the npc would auto craft it in like a set time like 30 minutes while player go does something else saw this in another game and i like just need to get the items for the blueprint thats all

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Ensign
Aug 02, 2013
Here are my ideas for crafting professions in Pirate 101:

Tailor: Clothing and Costumes (player and companions)
Carpenter: Furniture and Housing pieces
Alchemist: Potions and Poisons
Blacksmith: Weapons and Mechanical Mounts
Shipwright: Custom sails and ship pieces
Chef: Food and drinks (for buffs or cool effects)
Baubler: Jewelry, Charms, and Trinkets

For gathering:

Fisherman
Woodcutter
Herbologist
Metallurgist

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I think that this is a good idea because we should be able to craft gear companions from side quests and much more but it would be for gold .see you in the spiral romantic rebbeca ivring max level .

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Tagman5 on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
Maybe you can craft powers???
like a move you can only use once or something kinda like treasure cards

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Morgrim Laveer on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
Here are my ideas for crafting professions in Pirate 101:

Tailor: Clothing and Costumes (player and companions)
Carpenter: Furniture and Housing pieces
Alchemist: Potions and Poisons
Blacksmith: Weapons and Mechanical Mounts
Shipwright: Custom sails and ship pieces
Chef: Food and drinks (for buffs or cool effects)
Baubler: Jewelry, Charms, and Trinkets

For gathering:

Fisherman
Woodcutter
Herbologist
Metallurgist
seems too confusing I think its just one per world

Ensign
Jul 26, 2012
I'm no Madame Vadima, but I predict some sort of crafting system will be implemented in the future. Nearly every MMORPG I've ever played has had at least some kind of system where players can take otherwise useless objects and turn them into useful items like equipment or consumables items.

I'm not sure if a Pirate101 crafting system would be the same as Wizard101's, though. One thing I would love to see is being able to craft our own ship parts!