Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

RolePlay!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
Sly Gillian Randal... on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
I accidentally ran into a girl on my way to Avery's office. "Sorry!" I yelled back, and continued to run
At Avery's Office
"What?!? Marleybone City was taken over by the Armada?? This soon?" Avery exclaimed, clearly shocked.
"Yes, sir. Why do you think I came back so soon?" I asked.
"I don't know. Right now, your only objective is to find the location of the royals and guard them at all costs. Understood?"
"Orders recieved, sir. I'll be on my way with a new ship. My currently equipped ship wouldn't stand five minutes in Skull Island Skyway. Luckily I have three more powerful ships." I said as I walked away to the docks. When I got there, I discovered that my ship wasn't there, and was being stolen, by none other than the girl I ran into! "Ye little thief! It's your loss, this time! The ship's bound to collapse any minute now!" I yelled, thinking about what I just said. Wait... collapse? In mid-air?! I can't let that happen! "Wait, don't sail away!" i said as a equipped another ship and sailed after the girl.
Avery! Avery! i have important news! said someone rushing in to the office. the ophidian snakes in aquila! they have invaded sparta! we need all the help we can get! HEY you over there we need help! whats you name?!

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Flashback in Avery's Office
As I approached the door, another pirate, seemingly one of Aquila burst into the room with fascinating news.
"Avery! Avery! I have important news! The Orphidan snakes in Aquila have invaded Sparta! We need all the help we can get!" he shouted, clearly concerned about the present situation. During this commotion, I tried to inch my way to the door, hoping he would not notice me and ask me to help.
"Hey you over there we need help! What's your name?!" he inquired.
"Captain Randall to you. I'm very sorry, but I can't help you at a time like this. I have... other troubles bigger than the Orphidan snakes in Aquila to deal with right now. So if you'll excuse me, I must be going." I said, matter-of-factly before exiting the building, and proceeding to break into a sprint for the docks.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Sly Gillian Randal... on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
Flashback in Avery's Office
As I approached the door, another pirate, seemingly one of Aquila burst into the room with fascinating news.
"Avery! Avery! I have important news! The Orphidan snakes in Aquila have invaded Sparta! We need all the help we can get!" he shouted, clearly concerned about the present situation. During this commotion, I tried to inch my way to the door, hoping he would not notice me and ask me to help.
"Hey you over there we need help! What's your name?!" he inquired.
"Captain Randall to you. I'm very sorry, but I can't help you at a time like this. I have... other troubles bigger than the Orphidan snakes in Aquila to deal with right now. So if you'll excuse me, I must be going." I said, matter-of-factly before exiting the building, and proceeding to break into a sprint for the docks.
As Rachel was sailing away, she heard a faint shouting off in the distance. It sounded like it was coming from the Skull Island Docks. There were fires that were spreading all over the deck of the stolen ship, but she had to get away. The ship was making odd creaking noises. Rachel's eyes widened. The ship was about to collapse! Panicking, Rachel glanced around to find somewhere to dock. She saw a ship coming out of the docks at Skull Island. She the ship sailed right up next to hers and lowered its anchor.
"Hop on!" The captain commanded. "Hurry!"
Rachel ran to the edge of the ship and leaped onto the other. She turned and watched the ship she was just on collapse. She looked up at the captain who seemed as if she was trying not to make direct eye contact. This girl looked familiar. Oh no. That was the girl who ran into her; the girl whose ship Rachel stole!
Rachel looked down at her feet, ashamed of herself. "Thank you." She managed to croak out.
The captain nodded.
"Uh...." Rachel scratched her head. "Im sorry." She said quietly. She stared off into space, not knowing what to do or say next.