Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Metal Guardian Complete Outfit

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Ever since the henchmen have been released, and I saw that one buccaneer that was dressed in the full suit of Metal Guardian's armor, I have hunting and picking through every Pirate101 fan site I can find to learn more about the armor. So far I have found that his boots, armor and sword are real drops from him, but what about his mask? Does that exist to complete a full suit? I have searched through ever fan site and every piratewiki site and found nothing on a Metal Guardian's helmet/mask. If anyone out there can give me information on this piece of armor, or tell me if it exists or not, I would be very happy.

~Faithful Wolf Freeman~ Level 65 Privateer, Vice Admieral

Ensign
Apr 09, 2011
yep, the metal guardian drops the mask or helm also. It gives a spike trap attack. very cool and very rare.

It tool me nearly a month to get a complete outfit, so keep trying.

Captain
May 16, 2011
I believe I have seen someone wearing this mask. So my answer, although may not be confirmed, is yes, his mask does exist.

Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
I'm proud to say I have not only received the Metal Guardian's helmet, but I have managed to receive it TWICE. Wow, right after I write a post about it, I end up getting the item. Isn't the world funny?