Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The cadmus birds

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
one thing you guys at kingsisle have done that i cant stand nor can i understand why you did it, is that you have made the enemies in cadmus lair (cave of ruin) the most frustrating thing to fight. why on planet earth did you give them the ability to heal by half of their 3000 hit points endlessly! granted it is weak when they have much life but do you all know how annoying it is to take of 2900 of their life and then have them heal back 1500 of it? do you? no, you dont. so please for the sake of players happiness (and to stop them from beating their computers into the ground in frustration) put a lid on it!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Diraz18 on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
one thing you guys at kingsisle have done that i cant stand nor can i understand why you did it, is that you have made the enemies in cadmus lair (cave of ruin) the most frustrating thing to fight. why on planet earth did you give them the ability to heal by half of their 3000 hit points endlessly! granted it is weak when they have much life but do you all know how annoying it is to take of 2900 of their life and then have them heal back 1500 of it? do you? no, you dont. so please for the sake of players happiness (and to stop them from beating their computers into the ground in frustration) put a lid on it!
Lol, you seem to forget that 'you guys at kingsisle' play the game too. They have met this challenge and had to rethink how to play. What would be the fun of the whole game being easy? Then you would be complaining that it is too boring. This is just a challenge to get you to adjust how you play to "Protect Your Squishies" better so that they can last for the long haul of a gnarly, frustrating fight. Your point about it happening endlessly is incorrect or the fight would be unwinable. You need to change how you attach so that you can get enough damage dealt to them so that they don't heal. Adjust your companions so that you have high damage dealers and then it is your job to protect them long enough to get the job done. A good challenge like that makes you stop and think and do a little pre planning. I have soloed them just fine. Yes, it was very tough but that made the victorious celebratory feeling at the end that much sweeter. Looking at it as a challenge to your way of thinking instead of a personal attack at you will help a lot in those childish rage urges.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
I hated them to but when I got the blades of shade from my first battle with him I was VERY happy

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
zuto4011a on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
I hated them to but when I got the blades of shade from my first battle with him I was VERY happy
Wow, congrats on getting your choice blades. I have had high hopes every time I fight them but no luck yet. Maybe someday, I guess I will have to rethink my head patting and tummy rubbing technique.