Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

About Birth-O-Ween

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love what's coming during Birth-O-Ween.! I mean a Halloween Ship, Battle Standards, Token Stitching and even a Halloween quest, what's not to love? But I do have one question: Why was Wing's stats changed from Will and Agility to Agility? Wouldn't Will be a more sensible choice sense Privateers boost from both Strength and Will and Privateer companions main stat is either Strength (Like Lucky Jack Russell, Handsome Dan, and Gracie Conrad) or Will (Like the Bison Chiefs and Nadya). That's all I have to say. Happy Birth-O-Ween everybody!!!!!!

(Oh, and apparently buying crowns online gives me access to the Message Boards, YAY!)

Ensign
Dec 25, 2012
Hey Coolster50, do you make youtube videos? If you do are you coolsterdroid15? If you are I love your videos!! I became a buccaneer like in the test realm because you had some epic powers. Do you still use that pirate?

Administrator
Heya! Thanks for the happy note.

Regarding Wing's stats. Yup, there was a misunderstanding which resulted in a typo in the Update Notes. This has been modified as follows:

"Wing Chun now has improved damage, health, dodge, and armor for all promotion tiers, and his primary stat is now just Will instead of both Agility and Will."

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
May 02, 2009
@Witchdoctor Master
Hey Coolster50, do you make youtube videos? If you do are you coolsterdroid15? If you are I love your videos!! I became a buccaneer like in the test realm because you had some epic powers. Do you still use that pirate?

Yes, yes, thank you, and yes.

@One-Eyed Jack
Heya! Thanks for the happy note.

Regarding Wing's stats. Yup, there was a misunderstanding which resulted in a typo in the Update Notes. This has been modified as follows:

"Wing Chun now has improved damage, health, dodge, and armor for all promotion tiers, and his primary stat is now just Will instead of both Agility and Will."

Thanks!

So it was a typo, I knew something was off. And your welcome.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I completely agree with you, Coolster. The quest is charming with a good story line (it's so lovely that even little quests have good stories on Pirate!), I love the confetti exploding out of the boxes (it's like chasing soap bubbles!), the funny pumpkins, the artful statue -- and the ship does look great too. Perhaps I am reading too much into things, but in the quest I really liked the captain's name being Robin (and a girl!) with 'Young John' as her first mate... perhaps a coy reference to Robin Hood and Little John?

Thank you, KI, for giving us such a treat!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
I completely agree with you, Coolster. The quest is charming with a good story line (it's so lovely that even little quests have good stories on Pirate!), I love the confetti exploding out of the boxes (it's like chasing soap bubbles!), the funny pumpkins, the artful statue -- and the ship does look great too. Perhaps I am reading too much into things, but in the quest I really liked the captain's name being Robin (and a girl!) with 'Young John' as her first mate... perhaps a coy reference to Robin Hood and Little John?

Thank you, KI, for giving us such a treat!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
I was thinking that was where that was from too. As usual, well said.