Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay...um What number is this???????????

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I didn't know what role play this was,so I just did this title.
~
A young,brown headed teen that goes by the name Nat ( Her full name is Smiling Natalie ) was sleeping in bed. That last night,so was planning on her latest invention ( yes she LOVES to invent stuff. ) a new ship. It will probably
take a whole 3 months just to make the rudder.This was the soon-to-be best ship. It would probably take her about 3 and a half years with the help of Gracie Conrad. Sleeping next to her in the other bed, was a blonde pirate that goes by the name of Tanner.He would also help.Okay lets skip the next part because it is just sleeping.
X elevator music X
All of a sudden, the phone started ringing,I got 20 texts,E-mails popped up on my computer screen,and the door bell rung.I answered my texts and my E-mails,called back the person who called me,and this is what he/she said.It sounded more like a boy:' Hear me! Open your front door! Advent- Wait!!!! That was my Dad!! End of call.I opened my front door. There stood all of the armada,all grinning ear to ear. And the smell of smoke. All of Skull Island was destroyed in many pieces, and only me and Tanner survived. The armada just broke in to my bunkhouse,separating Tanner and me. Wait!!!! that was an armada phone call trick!!! OH COME ON!!!! we already had our parents shipwrecked!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Queen: Han-
Natalie: What is your na-
Queen: You will learn to be quiet while I speak!!! x tazes X
Tanner: Get YOUR ROBOTIC HAND OFF MY SIS-

Queen X whips X Now where was I? Ah yes... hand over all you have.. including your map pieces.
Tanner: NO!!!!
Queen: HAND. THEM. OVER!!!!!
Natalie: What am I, to rebellious for you? x smirks X
Queen: HA-
WHOOSH!!! WHOOSH!!!
Kane: If you hand over everything, not a hair on your heads will be touched. Promise.
Natalie: We will not bend to your ugly rules!!!!
Kane: maybe this can be fixed..... BEHIND BARS!!!!!!!!! What do you say????? It is do or die time?!!?!?!?!?!!?
Kane: Tanner will survive. Perfect grades, fastest quarterback. Natalie for you.......well I need to say nothing. absolutely nothing. ROOOOOOOKEEEEEEEE TAKE EM' away!!
Tanner: why do I feel this is the last time i will say anything to you?
(in jail )
Natalie:
We are getting out of this madhouse, I promise.
Stranger: welcome to jail!!!!!! Her have a bottle of yum while we talk . x hands over x
To be continued..........
Smiling Natalie lvl 56
Tanner ( my friend ) lvl 55
Wait!!!!! This was my longest post!!! Huzzah!!

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
I do not mean to sound rude or mean, but I don't think cell phones, computers, etc. existed in the time of pirates. Also, clockworks are emotionless, therefore they can't smile ear to ear. I get you tried to show that they might have been proud, but it's still inacurate. Sorry.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Sly Gillian Randal... on Oct 27, 2013 wrote:
I do not mean to sound rude or mean, but I don't think cell phones, computers, etc. existed in the time of pirates. Also, clockworks are emotionless, therefore they can't smile ear to ear. I get you tried to show that they might have been proud, but it's still inacurate. Sorry.
I know, but I needed them.