Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dressing like an Elite

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Has anyone managed to obtain all the clothing items of an elite member of the armada yet? Since Deacon and Rooke (I can't remember if he's gone or not, sorry!) have been defeated, can all their gear be obtainable?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Noble Tyler Strong on May 24, 2014 wrote:
Has anyone managed to obtain all the clothing items of an elite member of the armada yet? Since Deacon and Rooke (I can't remember if he's gone or not, sorry!) have been defeated, can all their gear be obtainable?
Rooke certainly drops clothing gear - my Priv is a proud owner of his capello ( hat ) I have seen others in his clothes and with his weaoon. Try the wiki at Pirate101 central, for more info.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I think Rooke's can. I a friend of mine has all I think.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
You can get Bishop's goggles and his hat!You can get Phule's mask!

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
everything but rookes boots can be dropped while deacon drops nothing

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on May 25, 2014 wrote:
You can get Bishop's goggles and his hat!You can get Phule's mask!
You can get Bishop's Staff too.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 26, 2014 wrote:
You can get Bishop's Staff too.
Yeah,but I don't really consider weapons as clothes.Sorry.

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
I don't know if this will help because a battle angel isn't a elite but in the begining it says on the battle angel elite like when you first meet Deacon on his ship like you can by a 17th lancers hat and fight a battle angel for their dress thing and you can by the boarder guard's boots or thing thats looks like it and get the wings in the crown shop i don't know if you can get a mask oh and battle angels also drop their weapon hope this helped.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on May 31, 2014 wrote:
Yeah,but I don't really consider weapons as clothes.Sorry.
Film quote: (One of my favorites btw, Steel Magnolias) "The only thing separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize"- Clairee Belcher