Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

MooShu Tea

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I was just wondering, since Mooshu tea is the best tea in the spiral, will we ever get to taste it? How does MooShu tea taste? OEJ? Ratbeard? Anyone?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Noble Tyler Strong on May 24, 2014 wrote:
I was just wondering, since Mooshu tea is the best tea in the spiral, will we ever get to taste it? How does MooShu tea taste? OEJ? Ratbeard? Anyone?
Since Highlander Fox invented it, she would know

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
To my great demise it did not taste like meat as I hoped, it tastes like normal tea really. The fact that were it comes from were everyone is a meaty delight does not change it. To make a short story longer* it tastes like leaves and nature lots and lots of nature. I'm more of a hot chocolate man myself

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

* I was making it longer by typing more words and it was already short hence to make a short story longer

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
i tried to get some mooshu tea but ninja pigs attacked me

fearless talon Lewis

Commodore
May 31, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 28, 2014 wrote:
To my great demise it did not taste like meat as I hoped, it tastes like normal tea really. The fact that were it comes from were everyone is a meaty delight does not change it. To make a short story longer* it tastes like leaves and nature lots and lots of nature. I'm more of a hot chocolate man myself

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

* I was making it longer by typing more words and it was already short hence to make a short story longer
Ah, nice one Jack! I'm with ya on the hot chocolate, I'd take it over coffee even!

And, yes, MooShu/Moolang Tea does in fact taste like leaves and nature. Trust me when I say this, though, those Ninja Pigs didn't want to give it up.

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
I tried to get some tea. He was so fast... it was so fast. The... the pandas came......they ate so much noodles....it was....horrible....

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
How does Mooshu tea taste?

Well,which kind?

Moolong?Black Tea?Camoomille?White tea?Compressed tea?Goosecheng tea?Green Tea?Lei Cha tea?
And if Moolong,what kind of Moolong?

Tie Cow Yin?With Orange pekoe?

And then I have to ask is it sweetened?In which case I have to ask,how is it sweetened?Brown Sugar?white Sugar?Less natural sweeteners?Honey?

And what temperature is it heated at?And what water is being used?

Yeah,I know.Tea can be awesome.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:

Well,which kind?

Moolong?Black Tea?Camoomille?White tea?Compressed tea?Goosecheng tea?Green Tea?Lei Cha tea?

And then I have to ask is it sweetened?In which case I have to ask,how is it sweetened?Brown Sugar?white Sugar?Less natural sweeteners?Honey?

Don't forget about jasmine tea!

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
Daring Destiny Dov... on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
I tried to get some tea. He was so fast... it was so fast. The... the pandas came......they ate so much noodles....it was....horrible....
Indeed, the pandas may appear cute and gentle to the untrained eye, but you and I? We know the truth. You look into those seemingly oblivious eyes and realize that there's nothing there, no remorse nor regret, NOTHING. It's like looking into a black hole. They put on a good show, though. Oh yes, they'll act absolutely adorable all day and you'll be having the time of your life playing with pandas. It's all fun and games until someone brings out the noodles. The pandas slowly turn their heads towards you, all in sync. They hold your gaze. They won't stop staring and you find yourself unable to look away. It's now that you understand the gravity of the situation.

"My noodles.", they growl in unison. You start to back away, but its too late.

In sum, I thought your post was funny and felt compelled to write that. Cheers!

~Gibbsie

Commodore
May 31, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:

Well,which kind?

*tries to come up with intelligent response* um...um...bug...I like Chai tea.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
The Gibbs on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:
Indeed, the pandas may appear cute and gentle to the untrained eye, but you and I? We know the truth. You look into those seemingly oblivious eyes and realize that there's nothing there, no remorse nor regret, NOTHING. It's like looking into a black hole. They put on a good show, though. Oh yes, they'll act absolutely adorable all day and you'll be having the time of your life playing with pandas. It's all fun and games until someone brings out the noodles. The pandas slowly turn their heads towards you, all in sync. They hold your gaze. They won't stop staring and you find yourself unable to look away. It's now that you understand the gravity of the situation.

~Gibbsie
*Thump* Oh, I'm falling off my chair here! That was brilliant!! I believe you have shown the world the true face of pandas. I, too, have learned never to bring noodles near pandas. Those soulless eyes will get you before you have a chance to run...

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Pandas have a lot of awesomeness and a bunch of sweet moves.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
The tea is a pet food as well it's definitely chi enhancing.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:
*Thump* Oh, I'm falling off my chair here! That was brilliant!! I believe you have shown the world the true face of pandas. I, too, have learned never to bring noodles near pandas. Those soulless eyes will get you before you have a chance to run...
I'm glad I was able to make you laugh.

~Gibbsie

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
The Gibbs on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:

~Gibbsie
Now I know the truth... So the cute pandas at the zoo aren't as innocent as they seem? They are so cute...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ChrisTheSwashy on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
Now I know the truth... So the cute pandas at the zoo aren't as innocent as they seem? They are so cute...
They have long fangs and strong jaws used to strip the leaves off bamboo, not to mention those vicious claws. Yeah, pandas are soul-less killing machines.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
They have long fangs and strong jaws used to strip the leaves off bamboo, not to mention those vicious claws. Yeah, pandas are soul-less killing machines.
And some of them know Kung Fu.