Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What if Kane is our...

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Pirates, I have just had an idea, what if, since our parents were so go fighters and stuff, instead off killing em, the armada took them in, brain washed them, killed our mom, and made our dad Kane! Like they took in jango fett to be the clone trooper template!

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
lol, i love star wars and their references, plus that will be neat!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
Pirates, I have just had an idea, what if, since our parents were so go fighters and stuff, instead off killing em, the armada took them in, brain washed them, killed our mom, and made our dad Kane! Like they took in jango fett to be the clone trooper template!
Except you've forgot one very important fact-timing. The Armada emerged during the Polarian War; lead by Kane. Our parents were roaming the Spiral and the livin' the fine piratin' life at the same time, we had not yet made our bouncin' baby debut. So, if ye be lookin' fer KI to repeat this very tired theme, sorry lads and lassies, it's not gonna happen! Of course I could be wrong, naahhhh!

Ensign
Nov 25, 2012
In the game it says that Kane was the first Armada troop, so your father couldn't have been captured by the Armada and then made into Kane. When Kane was built, he was the only clockwork.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Sir That Guy on Jun 2, 2014 wrote:
lol, i love star wars and their references, plus that will be neat!
lol i am a star wars the clone wars dork XD

Ensign
Nov 23, 2011
Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
GASP!!!

If that's true, than maybe the Armada isn't working against us after all! Perhaps Kane wants to 'capture' us so he can reveal that he is your father!

And when he wants to find Map pieces, its isn't because he wants to take over the Spiral, he just pretends that. In truth, he really wants to do whatever he can to help us reach our goal because he loves us!

Of course, he never would have told the other Elites this, because they're selfish, greedy, insolent, urm, should I continue? And as they never would've understood, the Elites would have booted Kane, and made Deacon their leader! Which would have been very Bad.

What he doesn't realize, though, is that had Deacon never captured us in the first place, we never would have become pirates, and therefore never have gone on this wild goose chase to find all the pieces.

But maybe Kane sent Deacon to find us, 'capture' us, and bring us to Valencia for that whole aforementioned thing. What he didn't plan on was us escaping, so he sent more soldiers after us, and the cycle continues until we find out about El Dorado.

What do you think? Makes perfect sense to me, but what about you?

~Merciless Emma Jenkins

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Does anyone on this post follow logic? ( Besides myself and Pokopolypse.) The Armada showed it's ugly face during the Polarian war ( in Spiral time 15 - 20 years ago ), KANE is the first Clockwork, he. therefore, CANNOT be our father.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
totallyawesomepira... on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
GASP!!!

If that's true, than maybe the Armada isn't working against us after all! Perhaps Kane wants to 'capture' us so he can reveal that he is your father!

And when he wants to find Map pieces, its isn't because he wants to take over the Spiral, he just pretends that. In truth, he really wants to do whatever he can to help us reach our goal because he loves us!

Of course, he never would have told the other Elites this, because they're selfish, greedy, insolent, urm, should I continue? And as they never would've understood, the Elites would have booted Kane, and made Deacon their leader! Which would have been very Bad.

What he doesn't realize, though, is that had Deacon never captured us in the first place, we never would have become pirates, and therefore never have gone on this wild goose chase to find all the pieces.

But maybe Kane sent Deacon to find us, 'capture' us, and bring us to Valencia for that whole aforementioned thing. What he didn't plan on was us escaping, so he sent more soldiers after us, and the cycle continues until we find out about El Dorado.

What do you think? Makes perfect sense to me, but what about you?

~Merciless Emma Jenkins
makes sense to me, but now i feel kinda stupid XD ecause kane ordered the killing of our parents, so he could not have been our dad XD

Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012
SPOILERS BELOW!!!
this could be false, remember the last skull island mission where your father talks to you???

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jamual heath on Jun 9, 2014 wrote:
SPOILERS BELOW!!!
this could be false, remember the last skull island mission where your father talks to you???
If you are referring to the Crystal Cave in the Valley of the Gold Monkey, that was his spirit speaking, he specifically says "find our graves"

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
jamual heath on Jun 9, 2014 wrote:
SPOILERS BELOW!!!
Hmmm.... you're right. If our father wasn't dead, and instead clockworkized, how could he have spoken to us? Good point, jamual heath.

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Ensign
Apr 05, 2014
Kane: No [insert your pirate's name here] I am your father [insert your pirate's name here]: No, thats not true, THATS IMPOSSIBLE P.S I'm certainly a bigger Star Wars fan than everyone on this message board

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Well, it would be more like:
Kane- "Gaspard never told you what happened to your father."
Me- "He told me enough! He told me you killed him!"
Kane- "No. I am your father!"
Me- "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Clever Sam Jones

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Maybe not kane but someone else like Deacon, or Phule... or maybe I just had a thought what if Avery is Kane somehow he knew Kane came first. second of all at the fact that he never leaves his mansion. then before you talk to Hooktail he says he doesn't take sides that might mean he won't help you stop the armada. And for you lvl.65's the note from you know who .

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Pokopolypse on Jun 2, 2014 wrote:
In the game it says that Kane was the first Armada troop, so your father couldn't have been captured by the Armada and then made into Kane. When Kane was built, he was the only clockwork.
Well they maybe could of cloned kane. maybe your father took a trip to Valencia and got lost in the factory and your mother was worried and looked for him and she got killed and your dad killed kane but got brainwashed by Deacon to Become kane2

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I wasn't going to dignify this post with another reply, BUT don't you see, not only is this scenario impossible ( because of timing ) it is so cheesy, over used, tacky, uncreative, unoriginal; in fact the complete opposite of KI and their creative team To even suggest this is an insult to them

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Polaris1055 on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
Well they maybe could of cloned kane. maybe your father took a trip to Valencia and got lost in the factory and your mother was worried and looked for him and she got killed and your dad killed kane but got brainwashed by Deacon to Become kane2
that also makes sense. o my word i'm so freaking confused.

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Mr goose on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
Kane: No [insert your pirate's name here] I am your father [insert your pirate's name here]: No, thats not true, THATS IMPOSSIBLE P.S I'm certainly a bigger Star Wars fan than everyone on this message board
I don't know mr. Goose, I could give you a run for your money Clever Sam Jones