Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A "Kane Battle" theme, eh? Why not "Final Kane"?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I mean, it would be very interesting to have a unique battle theme for Supreme Commander Kane in the several battles with him to come, but I think that we may also have an EPIC "Kane's Final Form" battle theme for Kane's final form in his last battle at the game's first major story arc's conclusion. Can't forget about that being made. After all, what's a very good and very epic final battle consisting of numerous fights with the end-of-major-story-arc villain without a unique battle theme for it's many forms, & a very epic final form battle theme for that villain's final form? Does anyone else agree that there should be a "Kane's Final Form" battle theme? I would like for that to happen!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
I mean, it would be very interesting to have a unique battle theme for Supreme Commander Kane in the several battles with him to come, but I think that we may also have an EPIC "Kane's Final Form" battle theme for Kane's final form in his last battle at the game's first major story arc's conclusion. Can't forget about that being made. After all, what's a very good and very epic final battle consisting of numerous fights with the end-of-major-story-arc villain without a unique battle theme for it's many forms, & a very epic final form battle theme for that villain's final form? Does anyone else agree that there should be a "Kane's Final Form" battle theme? I would like for that to happen!
Very likely already composed and recorded, by the talented Sarah Steele and staff. The music of P101 never annoys me the way some MMO games music does!

Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
I usually play with my sound off, but I do think a battle with Kane should have its own music.

Ivette Xavier, Oracle

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
Very likely already composed and recorded, by the talented Sarah Steele and staff. The music of P101 never annoys me the way some MMO games music does!
Well, I had thoughts that a battle theme for Kane's final form would not be forgotten, and I'm sure we would like that to be done. I mean, a battle theme for Kane's many epic battles, fine, but I would like to hear a battle theme for Kane's final form. Would make his last battle epic.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
They gave the Armada a special theme when you fought them in Marleybone. I'm sure you could expect something like that to happen.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
i AGREE, but they have probably made it by now, ooh maybe they will give us a lil sneak peek or something.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Scurvy Anthony Wal... on Jul 16, 2014 wrote:
They gave the Armada a special theme when you fought them in Marleybone. I'm sure you could expect something like that to happen.
You know, I'm just thinking that the battle theme for Kane's final form would be much more unique & pretty much exclusive for his final battle to come for an end-of-major-story-arc villain boss, like they should, rather than having just a special battle theme for the end-of-major-story-arc villain boss shared through all of it's forms, especially the final form of the end-of-major-story-arc main villain boss itself.

It would also give it a more epic feeling to the big epic final battle against Supreme Commander Kane to come & the kind of feeling that the major story arc's main villain is very much closer to defeat after we defeat nearly every form of it, except the final form itself, right on the brink of it's complete & total defeat, nearly at the end of the final battle. Anyone agrees to this?

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
The first comment by one of your companions (I could see either Bonnie Anne or Gracie saying this)...

"Checkmate."