Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

weapon idea

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Hey there everyone, I am so sorry I have been gone, but I am back. Some will remember me, some won't. Anyway I am coming back with a weapon idea! lets get into it matey.

this weapon is inspired by the new assassins creed unity skill with the bow.
So the weapon is a shooty and stabby. The way it works will be is you have a blade in one hand and on the bottom of the other hand [wrist] you will have a device that has a wooden rod going along the middle [ down the spine of the device and down your wrist up to your hand ] when you use your shooty weapon you hold your hand up as the rod opens into two and one side of the stick goes out on each side of the hand. A arrow will slide into place with the new bow that has appeared. And fire after you fire the bow will close back up.

Feedback is appreciated, you can help with the stats.
And thanks for reading. Sincerely,
Mightyswashbuckler, A.K.A 7seasgamer.

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
I would think Bruce Campbell's boom stick(double-barrel shotgun) and chainsaw would be fun to see mass damage to enemies and the undead alike.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Brave Hunter Vane on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:
I would think Bruce Campbell's boom stick(double-barrel shotgun) and chainsaw would be fun to see mass damage to enemies and the undead alike.
vroom, vroom better run!

Ensign
Jan 01, 2013
what aboot a poke ball sord! it give's you a yevatell pet

Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
How about a whole new type of weapon? I was thinking that whips would be an interesting idea. Maybe call them lashy weapons or something. They could be fast and able to hit several enemies at close range (not unlike some staffy weapons).

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
MightySwashbuckler... on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
Hey there everyone, I am so sorry I have been gone, but I am back. Some will remember me, some won't. Anyway I am coming back with a weapon idea! lets get into it matey.

this weapon is inspired by the new assassins creed unity skill with the bow.
So the weapon is a shooty and stabby. The way it works will be is you have a blade in one hand and on the bottom of the other hand [wrist] you will have a device that has a wooden rod going along the middle [ down the spine of the device and down your wrist up to your hand ] when you use your shooty weapon you hold your hand up as the rod opens into two and one side of the stick goes out on each side of the hand. A arrow will slide into place with the new bow that has appeared. And fire after you fire the bow will close back up.

Feedback is appreciated, you can help with the stats.
And thanks for reading. Sincerely,
Mightyswashbuckler, A.K.A 7seasgamer.
Sounds awesome! Shooty/stabby weapons are my favorite. They're the coolest.

~Gibbsie