Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Valencia Idea

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 27, 2013
Maybe Valencia should have some quest with a unicorn guy and he tells you that Armada soldiers are taking unicorns captive for their horn-magic stuff. So he tells you to go find Optimus (something) and defeat him to release the captive unicorns. So you go defeat the Armada captain and he dies and says "They are coming... for revenge" and dies. So you come back to the unicorn and he is glad to see his brothers and sisters again, and for his gratitude, his sister (still needs a name) comes with you as a companion.
Hope you like it,
Hopeful Alyssa Abbott, Lvl 23 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Apr 28, 2012
GizmoTheAwesome on Nov 13, 2014 wrote:
Maybe Valencia should have some quest with a unicorn guy and he tells you that Armada soldiers are taking unicorns captive for their horn-magic stuff. So he tells you to go find Optimus (something) and defeat him to release the captive unicorns. So you go defeat the Armada captain and he dies and says "They are coming... for revenge" and dies. So you come back to the unicorn and he is glad to see his brothers and sisters again, and for his gratitude, his sister (still needs a name) comes with you as a companion.
Hope you like it,
Hopeful Alyssa Abbott, Lvl 23 Swashbuckler
I love the idea! I'd love to see something like this, and I also would love more female companions.

Maybe these would be good names:

Caroline
Serena (Yes, I know it's from Cool Ranch but still...)
Diana
Layla

Maybe it could be randomized?

-Pretty Misty Taylor, Lvl 26 Swashbuckler