Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grizzly Beast pack companion glitch?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Hi! I bought some more packs, and I got an Epic award, which should have been a bear. But, it gave me 5 companion training tomes, and another three for some reason. This shouldn't happen until you have ALL the bears if I am correct, because I only have Baar, Khord, and Ghor. Is this a glitch? Thanks KI!!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
warriorscreed on Nov 21, 2014 wrote:
Hi! I bought some more packs, and I got an Epic award, which should have been a bear. But, it gave me 5 companion training tomes, and another three for some reason. This shouldn't happen until you have ALL the bears if I am correct, because I only have Baar, Khord, and Ghor. Is this a glitch? Thanks KI!!
Uh, anyone out there? I know this is a glitch, because you aren't supposed to get training tomes until you have all the companions, and the fact that I got 5 of them on what should have been another bear, and then ANOTHER 3 on the same Epic, which should happen only if you get a companion, I don't think this is normal.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

I would suggest an email to support@pirate101.com so they can investigate further.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Nov 24, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy!

I would suggest an email to support@pirate101.com so they can investigate further.
I sent the e-mail yesterday, but I was wondering. When could I expect a reply?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Give it up to 48 hours. Thanks for your patience!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Nov 25, 2014 wrote:
Thanks Bonnie!! I appreciate the heads-up!!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
warriorscreed on Nov 25, 2014 wrote:
Thanks Bonnie!! I appreciate the heads-up!!
Well, it's been close to 48 hours, and I haven't gotten anything. What do I do now?

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Nov 25, 2014 wrote:
Well, it's official. 48 hours have passed. I have gotten nothing from the support team, though I do believe they are quite busy with Test Realm, so they're doing their job. Ms. Anne, what can I do now?

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
warriorscreed on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:
Well, it's been close to 48 hours, and I haven't gotten anything. What do I do now?
i got 2 5 training tomes i should have gotten 2 companions

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
warriorscreed on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:
Well, it's official. 48 hours have passed. I have gotten nothing from the support team, though I do believe they are quite busy with Test Realm, so they're doing their job. Ms. Anne, what can I do now?
Please check the email address associated with the Pirate101 account you are using to post on the forums.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Nov 28, 2014 wrote:
Please check the email address associated with the Pirate101 account you are using to post on the forums.
LOL, Nvm!!! I got it late last night not long after I posted! It was escalated to Senior Support, so I guess I'll need to wait a bit longer, but I can handle it.

@Arceus and Zap: Wow, TWO? Geez. But here's the question. Did yours happen like mine did? I got the five training tomes, and then it gave me another three as if I had gotten the companion.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Remember it is Thanksgiving and I suspect that most (if not all) KI employees were home with their families. This will delay a response along with the weekend. I would think if you don't get a response today (Friday) that you will have a response on either Monday or Tuesday depending on how many requests Support has to deal with.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
warriorscreed on Nov 28, 2014 wrote:
LOL, Nvm!!! I got it late last night not long after I posted! It was escalated to Senior Support, so I guess I'll need to wait a bit longer, but I can handle it.

@Arceus and Zap: Wow, TWO? Geez. But here's the question. Did yours happen like mine did? I got the five training tomes, and then it gave me another three as if I had gotten the companion.
i got 2 5 training tomes too bad i cant get the companions from that glitch i wouldve been lucky that day