Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Smugglers Arena

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 14, 2014
How do I place or equip the smugglers arena in my home or on my home island? I just can't seem to figure it out. Someone help me please.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

You can place it in your home like you would a piece of furniture. Then use the sigils to enter.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 14, 2014
I have tried. It won't let me equip. I have smugglers cove and I don't even know where to place it on there.
I go there and I got to the various areas on my property and every place I try it says it can't be equipped. Now what?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
If you've purchased the Smuggler's Arena in the Crown Shop, while in your house click on the "Place Housing Items" button in the lower right of the screen. Go to the "Furniture" tab and place it on the ground from there.

If you are having trouble finding a location for it in the Smuggler's Cove, I suggest inside the cave area. You won't be able to place it on the docks outside.

Hope that helps!

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
Once placed, can the smuggler's arena be moved later? Can it be passed to my alternate pirates through the shared bank, or do I need to buy a separate smuggler's arena for each of them?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Yes, the Smuggler's Arena can be moved around in your house. And it can be moved to another of your pirates through the shared bank.