Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Very Weird

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 07, 2009
OK so i beat the story line after you beat the Palace of Ulysses

But after helping one of my pirate friends seems that i picked up another story line quest but its all the way back in skull island and i already beaten the quests but saying i need to again why is this happening i am a max musketeer i shouldn't have to repeat the same story line quests again

Ensign
May 23, 2014
It's part of the introductory storyline quests expansion implemented in May. You would have gotten quests you haven't already done yet, not the one you already did. They're actually fairly interesting encounters. Have fun!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RetroWolf2134 on Jan 18, 2015 wrote:
OK so i beat the story line after you beat the Palace of Ulysses

But after helping one of my pirate friends seems that i picked up another story line quest but its all the way back in skull island and i already beaten the quests but saying i need to again why is this happening i am a max musketeer i shouldn't have to repeat the same story line quests again
Plus there's a chance of getting the Dinolizard pet and only Cha' a'kab in the Pyramid of Fire drops it!