Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

riposte 3

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
hello! its been a while since i last played p101, but i recently came back for spring break. while reviewing all my companions, i noticed that kobe yojimbo's dodge stat was NOT increased, despite the fact that he had riposte 3. is this a visual glitch, or does it actually effect the odds of kobe dodging? thankyou to any and all help.

Ensign
Dec 12, 2009
Riposte rank 3 only adds 15 dodge after he dodges an attack in battle, the boost then goes away after that round.

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
No, Riposte 3 works so that every time you pull off a riposte, your dodge increases, making it easier to do more Ripostes.

Clever Sam Jones

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Blixet on Apr 4, 2015 wrote:
hello! its been a while since i last played p101, but i recently came back for spring break. while reviewing all my companions, i noticed that kobe yojimbo's dodge stat was NOT increased, despite the fact that he had riposte 3. is this a visual glitch, or does it actually effect the odds of kobe dodging? thankyou to any and all help.
What actually happens is when he dodges an attack, his dodge is increased.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
ahhh, ok. wish they had made that more clear. thanks everyone!