Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My thoughts on doubloons

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Seriously, I am getting mad of how I am farming the Nefarious 5 and then when I'm hoping to get a strong minion doubloon, I get a terrible doubloon that is not very helpful. (I had Mark of Aquila for my first doubloon and I got the doubloons on my third and fourth page...) I think we should be able to deactivate doubloons so they don't appear at all in battle... Or we should at least be able to sell the doubloons we don't want.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KatherineDragonBla... on Apr 17, 2015 wrote:
Seriously, I am getting mad of how I am farming the Nefarious 5 and then when I'm hoping to get a strong minion doubloon, I get a terrible doubloon that is not very helpful. (I had Mark of Aquila for my first doubloon and I got the doubloons on my third and fourth page...) I think we should be able to deactivate doubloons so they don't appear at all in battle... Or we should at least be able to sell the doubloons we don't want.
Offer to give those 'useless' doubloons to lower leveled pirates. And I mean give them away, don't offer to trade.