Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

ship dungeons

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 17, 2013
i have a great idea i am sure the next world is already being worked on so i would not expect it till the world after the next but some main quest dungeons where you must use ships and you enter a sigil with 4 others you can not board you must shoot them down like that battle is aquila i loved that i think this would be a great idea thanks for reading

Ensign
Aug 02, 2011
jakehero9 on May 27, 2015 wrote:
i have a great idea i am sure the next world is already being worked on so i would not expect it till the world after the next but some main quest dungeons where you must use ships and you enter a sigil with 4 others you can not board you must shoot them down like that battle is aquila i loved that i think this would be a great idea thanks for reading
That would be an awesome idea! Ship battles would be SO much more intersting. It would be a great way for NXP/Scrip and everbody would enjoy. I hope the KI team is working on this as we speak (type?).

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I did enjoy the Scylla boss fight, so that is sort of the first instance that majorly requires our ships... but, if we get more, I would think we need new entry Sigils so more than one ship can go in, instead of soloing them, maybe even revising that particular one into a multi-ship instance.

Nevertheless, it would be great to have ship instances. Could be neat to shoot and sink down boss ships & maybe even giant Skyway boss creatures like Scylla. Would make gaining more Nautical Experience more of a major thing than before, right? A great idea, indeed! Hope we get to see these in P101 someday.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
This is a great idea Aquila already have a ship dungeon boss a challenging one.

Since summer is around the corner, this will be a great idea to add. To keep Veteran players busy, while waiting for the next main storyline expansion. Here is a theme it's called the 3 stages of terror, remember this is only a theory. A short description below.

Secrete Ship dungeon # 1- Open to players level 25 and higher, this place take place in skull island. It's called the Crimson Tide liar, known for it's bright red sky. The boss is called the Ghost whale, legend says this creature holds rear gears and weapons and may drop scrips upon defeat. However this boss is powerful and cheat a lot.Talk about unfair advantage.

Secrete Ship dungeon # 2- Open to players level 40 and above, this place is in Moo Shu. It's called the Forbidden Cave. The boss is a sliver dragon a gaint version of the regular version. Powerful and have alot of health, prepare for a long duel.

Secrete Ship dungeon # 3- Open to players level 65 ( and above ), located in Valencia. In a lagoon with ruins ( can't think of a name ). The boss is a Clockwork Sphinx, the Ultimate ship boss. Good luck on defeating this boss.It got alot of physical defense and health, it cheat also. This boss will test our pirate characters to thire limits.

I would like to see this added in pirates, maybe someday.