Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Miracle Mitch's prices and location

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
I have lost companions a few times when I was really in the gaming zone, and it is no fun to wait 4 hours for your companions to heal. It is also no fun to have to pay a arm and a leg to get them healed instantly. I say that Miracle Mitch should have his prices lowered. I also say that he should have a few brothers in each world, such as Healing Henry in Marleybone or Blessin' Bill in Cool ranch. It needs to be expanded so we don't have to travel out of our way all the way to Skull Island and then back to the world we were questing or playing in.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Avengingfossilizer... on Jun 3, 2015 wrote:
I have lost companions a few times when I was really in the gaming zone, and it is no fun to wait 4 hours for your companions to heal. It is also no fun to have to pay a arm and a leg to get them healed instantly. I say that Miracle Mitch should have his prices lowered. I also say that he should have a few brothers in each world, such as Healing Henry in Marleybone or Blessin' Bill in Cool ranch. It needs to be expanded so we don't have to travel out of our way all the way to Skull Island and then back to the world we were questing or playing in.
I'm not going to address the issues of companion wounding or Miracle Mitch's prices. But I will say having extra healers is completely unnecessary. All you have to do is make a mark, go to SI ( using the icon ) visit Mitch, then use the mark to return, easy peasy and no need to sail back and forth.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
By the time you are at the level where it takes 4 hours for companions to heal then you have plenty of other companions you can use. Trust me, I've played through the entire game and know what the fuss is about. It amazes me that people keep on insisting to only use their top 5 companions.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
I've made a post similar to this before and have attracted few unwanted feedback, but through cooperation, I've gotten used to this feature. Yeah, I'm sure that everyone would agree that Mitch charges a high price and bed rest is a tedious thing, however some people never found it as an issue. Do keep in mind that you can still use a wounded companion with the only occasion of subtracted health. If you refuse to do this, you've always got your other companions. Yeah, we know, your favorite companion dies and can no long be used, we've all as pirates been in a situation like this before, but sometimes you gotta eat whats served to us. Don't worry, you can overcome these issues. And remember, healing a companion is an OPTIONAL thing, it is not a requirement. If you decide not to spend an "arm and a leg" to get your companions healed, you don't need to. I'm sure you've got other companions who are willing to help their captain manipulate through those tough battles. See you in the Spiral