Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Combination- Tiger Shark

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Yesterday, I morphed my Swashbuckler Apex Shark with a Heck Kitty and got the same Tiger Shark hybrid with a Thresher Shark and Sabretooth Bunny, Although it could be Apex Shark X Any Pet.

Ensign
Sep 04, 2011
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Jul 23, 2015 wrote:
Yesterday, I morphed my Swashbuckler Apex Shark with a Heck Kitty and got the same Tiger Shark hybrid with a Thresher Shark and Sabretooth Bunny, Although it could be Apex Shark X Any Pet.
That's good to know BlackWolf. My Sea foam Spectre that dropped the end of the Pirates Regatta is almost level 30 so I hope after I morph with the apex sharks I bought it will make something like an apex grimtooth reaper. That would be awesome.

My Red Rum is still a baby and most likely wont be an adult before the test realm ends.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
The above mentioned Pets are found in the new Ranked PvP Test Realm and are not in the Live Realm yet!