Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Smuggler's Den Completion

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 01, 2009
Hello again, pirates!

I was completely floored over the fact I finally solo'd the smugglers den, last night!

My team was all musketeers the entire time, and only lost one member the whole run.
Chantal, Bonnie, and the biggest help, Exeter, got me through. Though Chantal did bite it a little over half way through, being replaced by Nausica.

Tempest of Torpedoes, and the updated barricade were major wins for me. Though I did have Captain Blood's Jacket on, it only appeared on maybe 3 battles. Feh.

Moreover, I am curious how everyone else has passed this run! I know I am late to the party on it, but am still happy about it none the less. Nearly 500 scrip for the run was a nice bonus.

Reckless Cedric

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Reckless Cedric on Sep 26, 2015 wrote:
Hello again, pirates!

I was completely floored over the fact I finally solo'd the smugglers den, last night!

My team was all musketeers the entire time, and only lost one member the whole run.
Chantal, Bonnie, and the biggest help, Exeter, got me through. Though Chantal did bite it a little over half way through, being replaced by Nausica.

Tempest of Torpedoes, and the updated barricade were major wins for me. Though I did have Captain Blood's Jacket on, it only appeared on maybe 3 battles. Feh.

Moreover, I am curious how everyone else has passed this run! I know I am late to the party on it, but am still happy about it none the less. Nearly 500 scrip for the run was a nice bonus.

Reckless Cedric
Well, congratulations to you, Reckless Cedric! Previously, before the major companion epic talent upgrades & overhaul, many of us have been struggling round after round to get past even the toughest of enemies that had the highest ranks of whichever epics they've had in the Smuggler's Arena, especially at the beginning, many than any of our companions by far. Now, it appears the Smuggler's Arena is not having much trouble to many Pirates to overcome & win like before. The tides are turning, indeed.

Again, my congratulations to you winning the Smuggler's Arena by solo. I wish you luck in winning it again & again, solo or with a team.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Hello again, pirates!

Reckless Cedric
500 scrips soloing? They changed it or what..? Used to be like 100.

I've never soloed it, pretty much hopeless without the right gear and takes forever.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hello again, pirates!

Reckless Cedric
Congratulations! Thats some mighty fine scrappin'

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Congrats on your accomplishment! I did it too! Now if I can only get a decent pet.... (reading Valkoor's tome)

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Sorry to insist but can anyone confirm one gets around 500 scrips for soloing it?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Scrip varies (or used to) each time you went through. In the same run one of my pirates got over 500 while another didn't even hit 500. Presumably this is also the case with solo pirates (that it varies).

Petty Officer
Jun 01, 2009
Silver Angel on Sep 29, 2015 wrote:
Sorry to insist but can anyone confirm one gets around 500 scrips for soloing it?
I ended up with 464 scrip from the run. I plan on doing the run again either tonight, or tomorrow evening. I will see about getting a screen shot this time around.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Hello again, pirates!

Reckless Cedric
Very impressive mate, not easy task to achieve solo at that, ye have me deepest respect.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Reckless Cedric on Sep 30, 2015 wrote:
I ended up with 464 scrip from the run. I plan on doing the run again either tonight, or tomorrow evening. I will see about getting a screen shot this time around.
That would be cool :)

I tried solo yesterday, and without blood flame or using doublon I failed at 6th battle... I got 83 scrip.

I think they increased rate without telling us, I'm pretty sure it was lower before.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Petty Officer
Jun 01, 2009
Silver Angel on Sep 30, 2015 wrote:
That would be cool :)

I tried solo yesterday, and without blood flame or using doublon I failed at 6th battle... I got 83 scrip.

I think they increased rate without telling us, I'm pretty sure it was lower before.
Did another run last night. Made it to the 10th (last?) battle, but lost. Exeter bit it two battles prior, so crow controlling the opposing buccaneers can difficult.

Anywho, ended up with 393 scrip for 9 complete battle and 2 opponents downed in the 10th. Not sure how much they use to issue for the Den, Silver Angel, but it pays out nicely right now. Not a bad hour spent.