Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Um...help?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Hi everyone, I just moved from New York to California. So I was wondering, how do I change the address for purchasing things (crowns, membership, etc) so that it doesn't think I'm a bad person?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

You can easily change or update your credit card info at any time from your account at the Pirate101 website.

Follow these steps to complete the process:
1. Go to www.pirate101.com
2. Log in with your username/password
3. Click on "My Accounts"
4. Click "Login Master Password" in the upper right hand corner. Enter your Master Password.
5. Click "Manage"
6. Click "Manage Payment Info"
7. Here you may either edit or delete your credit card, and then save your new information.

You can also choose to not save your credit card information on the site. This will not prevent recurring charges but will prevent additional purchases being made on that account.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Magnificent Kiley on Oct 10, 2015 wrote:
Hi everyone, I just moved from New York to California. So I was wondering, how do I change the address for purchasing things (crowns, membership, etc) so that it doesn't think I'm a bad person?
Welcome to the West! We've got quite awesome things around here, and I know you'll love it! (The drought is a huge problem, though.) I will spare you and not sing the song from Beverly Hillbillies, as much as I want to.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Oct 11, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

You can easily change or update your credit card info at any time from your account at the Pirate101 website.

Follow these steps to complete the process:
1. Go to www.pirate101.com
2. Log in with your username/password
3. Click on "My Accounts"
4. Click "Login Master Password" in the upper right hand corner. Enter your Master Password.
5. Click "Manage"
6. Click "Manage Payment Info"
7. Here you may either edit or delete your credit card, and then save your new information.

You can also choose to not save your credit card information on the site. This will not prevent recurring charges but will prevent additional purchases being made on that account.
Thanks Bonnie! Always helpful! Never change that about you, okay?

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I have a P.O. box. It won't allow me to purchase things when I put it in.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Lol I actually think its because I have a brand new debit card and I guess I haven't fully activated it yet sorry for taking up your time.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Oct 11, 2015 wrote:
Welcome to the West! We've got quite awesome things around here, and I know you'll love it! (The drought is a huge problem, though.) I will spare you and not sing the song from Beverly Hillbillies, as much as I want to.
Thanks Fearless! I love it here so far, I agree the drought can be hard to deal with sometimes but we are starting to get the hang of things. Thanks for the warm welcome!