Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

battles

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 09, 2012
kingsisle should make it so you can see the area of were the battle is taking place because most of the time i cross a street i get into a battle wit other people

Ensign
Jun 08, 2009
i see, like how it was in Wizard101. I do agree because i find it hard to cross between mobs the way i did in wizards without ending up in battle.

Community Leader
astrixal on Oct 10, 2012 wrote:
kingsisle should make it so you can see the area of were the battle is taking place because most of the time i cross a street i get into a battle wit other people
I feel like I have a pretty good idea of where a battle is happening because I can usually see a bunch of mobs standing in rows and players standing still in the middle of the path. It would be nice, however, if the safe areas where we can walk without fear of battle, were a little more clearly defined. I minor gripe, but since the battles in this game take a while to complete, it can be an inconvenience to get sucked into one if you are in a hurry!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!