Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

ship vendors in cool ranch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 20, 2011
Just wondering if anyone has been able to find a ship vendor in cool ranch that sells boats larger than a skiff. I need to upgrade my ship an won't through the crown shop if there is any other way around it

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
Cooper's Roost sells the Bison Skiff

Bison Village in the next Skyway sells the Bison Frigate (you do have access to this skyway when you get to Cooper's Roost)

Tumbleweed sells the Bison Galleon (you don't have access to this skyway until you get sent there after doing most of the Cooper's Roost, Big Sky, and Santa Pollo skyways)

Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
In Bison Village, doesn't that one buffalo sell a galleon? You have to be level 20 nautical and it costs 12,000 gold. But I THINK it's a galleon.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2011
there is a bison frigate available at bison village in big sky level 20 requirement

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
stormeykat on Oct 15, 2012 wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has been able to find a ship vendor in cool ranch that sells boats larger than a skiff. I need to upgrade my ship an won't through the crown shop if there is any other way around it
Bison Village has a larger ship. The vendor is located on the left just before you go through the gate.

Ensign
Mar 20, 2011
Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
the bison frigate costs about 11400 and the bison skiff costs about 9500.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Aw, there are bigger and badder ships in Cool Ranch? >:o

I just bought me the light skiff from the Rooster's nest, and spent all my gold in the process. How dare I?!

But I have to say the light skiff with all the new dropped ship parts is vastly better than my Galleon from Scrimshaw.