Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A question for Blind Mew

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Blind Mew, if you're blind, how can you read what players post on the message boards? Do you have someone read it to you then use a braille keyboard to reply?

Community Leader
The say he posts by sense of smell!!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Mar 23, 2009
That is a good question. I have wanted to reply to another one of his posts but did not want it to seem like I was picking on him.

He was talking about how beautiful an area is and giving directions. How can you see? are those just sunglasses?

Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Fearless Cole Arms... on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
lol achilles nice.
Well I'm not trying to pick on him, I'm just curious. If I was blind having someone read the post to me and use a braille keyboard is what I would do.

Ensign
Oct 01, 2010
Maybe he isn't blind at all! He might just be using that little Robin Hood trick of posing as a blind man when he actually can see. Of course, you never know really, he could be blind or he couldn't be, you never know.

See ye all in the Spiral and Skyways:
Pirate101: Humble Jack Jackson, lvl 12 Buccaneer
Wizard101: Paul Legenddreamer, lvl 79 death
Jack Legenddreamer, lvl 53 balance
Aedan Legenddreamer, lvl 37 fire