Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

12/11/12 Update: I'm confused...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
I noticed today while in the Skull Island-Cool Ranch Stormgate that the Sky Snakes had purple names over their heads,and the ones in Tumbleweed Skyway too. I accidentally bumped into one,and there were 4 snakes bout my lvl instead of like lvl 17,me,and 2 companions.I have alot of companions,and I have most of them around lvl 30,even though i'm lvl 35.I ended up with both my companions down and me at half health when I defeated them.

My question is,why?

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
MzPhoenix on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
I noticed today while in the Skull Island-Cool Ranch Stormgate that the Sky Snakes had purple names over their heads,and the ones in Tumbleweed Skyway too. I accidentally bumped into one,and there were 4 snakes bout my lvl instead of like lvl 17,me,and 2 companions.I have alot of companions,and I have most of them around lvl 30,even though i'm lvl 35.I ended up with both my companions down and me at half health when I defeated them.

My question is,why?
Well if they are in tumbleweed the are obviously gonna be leveled close to that point which is about level 30-35

Administrator
MzPhoenix on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:

My question is,why?
Whoops! It appears we’ve bruised the egos of a few NPCs in The Spiral and now they are displaying purple names! Unfortunately this is a bug that came to light during our recent update. We’ll be sure to fix it in the next major update to the game since we know it makes it hard to judge the difficulty of the enemy.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the confusion.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*