Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

no practice points

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 07, 2009
I am like almost level 7 and i still haven't received any practice points.how do you get them?!!!

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
Next level :)

The first point you get is at level 8. Then one every four levels till level 20. Then one every five levels.
Plus you get one for each of Zeke's quests you complete.

Community Leader
cfearw2 on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
I am like almost level 7 and i still haven't received any practice points.how do you get them?!!!
You get your first one at level 8. The next one you can get will be from the Prospector Zeke quest to collect all the Funky Bunches.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Community Leader
From the Skills and Powers section of the Players' Guide:
Tip! Get More Training Points You earn additional training points at 8th, 12th, 16th, 20th, and every five levels past 20th. You also can earn extra training points from completing Quests from Prospector Zeke.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Ensign
Feb 07, 2009
Ensign
Apr 15, 2010
Talkin The Plank on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
You get your first one at level 8. The next one you can get will be from the Prospector Zeke quest to collect all the Funky Bunches.
What if your level 15? are any training points coming to me soon?

Administrator
BalanceAngel128 on Dec 14, 2012 wrote:
What if your level 15? are any training points coming to me soon?
StarsongKY up above has it right! That information comes from the Player's Guide.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
Sierra Starsong on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
Tip! Get More Training Points You earn additional training points at 8th, 12th, 16th, 20th, and every five levels past 20th. You also can earn extra training points from completing Quests from Prospector Zeke.
Just a quick addition, there are currently 5 Prospector Zeke Quest, one for each major zone for a total of 15 practice points.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Apr 15, 2010
Sierra Starsong on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
Oh ok