Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Treasure Found

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 30, 2011
Was just curious about some of the the drops you have received from farming. Would like to see what else is out there that I have yet to find.

My best drops so far from Masamune
Totem - Kensei's Blue Gift - +7 Damage, Back Stab Card, Swashbuckler Only, Level 45
Ring - Life Kami's Gem - +7 Damage, +100% Damage (5 Rounds) Swashbuckler Only, Level 45
Some pretty decent Buccaneer Gear

Farming Friar Sand with my son we hit him for 6900 Gold in 1 round.

Bloody Karic

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
When you get to Maruzame Castle ( The Great Tutles Back ) There are a ton of nice drops in the 5 trials with metal as the exception havent been able to get anything from that trial but 1 piece of decent gear in 50 tries ( bugged me thinks) Anyway the other 4 trials have some really nice medallions you can get for any class.
Fire Guardians medallion- ability burning palm card. Shoots out in a triangualr fashion with tip at caster.
Wood Guardians Blossom- summons treant to any open square.
Water Guardians medallion- summons blue oni to any open square.
Swashbuckler only robe that has superior healing card on it +11 agility and15 armor class.
Buccaneer robe that has critical strike 3 card and +11 strength and 36 armor class.
Privateer robe that has +11 will and 15 armor class and Assassin's strike card.
Swashbuckler Hat with +7agility and 8 armor class along with a Mojo Reaver card on it.
Too many goodies to list but once you get here you wont want to farm anywhere else.
One last mention- Heard rumor of the earth guardian dropping his hammer but i have not confirmed this myself yet as i havent gotten it yet in 50 tries.
Good luck pirate.