Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

IDEAS FOR A NEW CLASS

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
pirate monks their could walk in the wind use their incredible powers to make fire come out of their hands and stuff

Ensign
Aug 23, 2011
That's a good idea, also maybe play the game from an Clockworks point of view? That would switch things around.

Ensign
Mar 22, 2010
Well we could have the option maybe once we gain every quest completed for our class, why not have a badge with a secret code, then we send this code to an operator, which then grants our game to include one armada person, which we can delete and make another armada person, like, a slot for only armada, then we look from there, it's a nice twist indeed

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
One idea I have is maybe make a 'tinkerer' class.

That pirate would be able to deploy armada type dolls or units.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Shiningfantasia on Jan 12, 2013 wrote:
One idea I have is maybe make a 'tinkerer' class.

That pirate would be able to deploy armada type dolls or units.
EXCUSE ME?! My idea was an inventor class which people could actually have a couple of Armada companions. Tinkerer is another way of saying INVENTOR. YOU STOLE MY IDEA, DIDN'T YOU

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Jan 13, 2013 wrote:
EXCUSE ME?! My idea was an inventor class which people could actually have a couple of Armada companions. Tinkerer is another way of saying INVENTOR. YOU STOLE MY IDEA, DIDN'T YOU
Now calm down. As they say, great minds think alike. We are all playing the same game, so similar ideas are bound to pop up independently. This happens all the time and is nothing to get worked up about. It is a neat idea, and one I have thought about once or twice myself. If it was stolen, which I doubt, well, they also say immitation is the sincerist form of flattery. Don't flip out over this. No one is out to get you or steal credit from you, really.

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
I really meant for people to talk about ideas not post your own but hey that's my fault for not being specific about this so do as you'd like

Ensign
Oct 17, 2010
I was going to say, perhaps a class that punches and kicks like the crane student. It could use knuckles as its weapon, and it could have stances that grant effects. For example a rage stance that increases damage greatly but decreases defense and accuracy( only a little bit, no point in butt loads of damage if you cant hit anything)

Petty Officer
Oct 04, 2012
number670 on Jan 21, 2013 wrote:
I was going to say, perhaps a class that punches and kicks like the crane student. It could use knuckles as its weapon, and it could have stances that grant effects. For example a rage stance that increases damage greatly but decreases defense and accuracy( only a little bit, no point in butt loads of damage if you cant hit anything)
Yeah, a boxer class would be good; I'd call it a Pugilist.

Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
Ah, a new class huh? This may sound like a terrible one but i've been thinking brawler (sounds like buccaneer actually) and the weapons could be iron fists or something like that

Ensign
Dec 12, 2008
I got a good one.

name: scallywag

role: can't do that much damage by themselfs but they have all sorts of tricks up their sleves.

weapon types: they use a new weapon catagory called smarty.

weapons: basically smart looking weapons a.k.a. wrenchs, sprockets, chickens tied to a stick (you heard me).

1st companion: a sheep buccaner from mooshu who built up his muscle and being bored with the normal routine became a pirate and went to avalon where his training contineud but got arrested by the armada.

crime: rigging a cannon to fire 2 cannon balls at the same time and it somehow got into the armada and exploded, they tracked you down and you got arrested

death of parents: bounty hunting. this is what boochbeard and gandry would say: boochbeard-so your parents were bounty hunting for some gold but never came back. gandry-they didn't happen to mention us right?

death of parents companion: blive mcrodriggo a unicorn duelist from valencia that sailed with you're parents for many years.

kraken skulls companion: rodragga a scallywag pig from mooshu

Ensign
Dec 12, 2008
captain cookies on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
I got a good one.

role: can't do that much damage by themselfs but they have all sorts of tricks up their sleves.

weapons: basically smart looking weapons a.k.a. wrenchs, sprockets, chickens tied to a stick (you heard me).

1st companion: a sheep buccaner from mooshu who built up his muscle and being bored with the normal routine became a pirate and went to avalon where his training contineud but got arrested by the armada.

crime: rigging a cannon to fire 2 cannon balls at the same time and it somehow got into the armada and exploded, they tracked you down and you got arrested

death of parents: bounty hunting. this is what boochbeard and gandry would say: boochbeard-so your parents were bounty hunting for some gold but never came back. gandry-they didn't happen to mention us right?

death of parents companion: blive mcrodriggo a unicorn duelist from valencia that sailed with you're parents for many years.

Forgot to add

School location and name: The scallywags tower. a tall tower with a long telescope sticking out of it located behind captian averys manor.

trainer: docter malive vadre. a polka-doted mander from krokotopia with two fezs and a silly voice. backstory: no one knows much about Docter malives early years except for that captian avery rescued him from the krokotopian arena and the good docter happy to not be a slave became a pirate and is in averys favor. now he trains scallywags to go into battle and mess around with the enemy team by using all sorts of tricks.

symbol: a black and white wrench holding a gear

first companion name: hunzago the sheep fighter.

first companion critical hit: i don't have anything so far but i do have the music for his critical hits. somewhere between japan and the medival times.

scallywag role: has average damage and good health and can use skills to mess up the enemy team.

1 of the skills: hookshot. use: can go anywhere on the field and can yank an enemy towards you. advantage: you can pull a muketer to you so your companions can beat him up.

stat use: scallywags use will and agility.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
I think pirate monks sounds a little witch doctor
Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
i got one name: battle master
role:has alot of health but doesnt do that much damage
training place: battlemaster hideout
trainer:general lazaro a unicorn from valincia
weapons: smashy weapons
weapon: a pole with two blades that can attack double attack
skills:for an example heres battle masters strike (your slash the enemy in the face and reduces damage)
critcal attack:you jump and twirl your axe round and do one massive ammount of damage
normal attack:you stab or slash
first weapon:bunker pole

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
Doctor Z on Feb 15, 2013 wrote:
I think pirate monks sounds a little witch doctor
Quiet Zachary Armstrong
yay your right thats not a good idea its do much aboult a witchdocter level 35 witchdocter brave kyle quarter

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
The First Swashbuc... on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
i got one name: battle master
role:has alot of health but doesnt do that much damage
training place: battlemaster hideout
trainer:general lazaro a unicorn from valincia
weapons: smashy weapons
weapon: a pole with two blades that can attack double attack
skills:for an example heres battle masters strike (your slash the enemy in the face and reduces damage)
critcal attack:you jump and twirl your axe round and do one massive ammount of damage
normal attack:you stab or slash
first weapon:bunker pole
forgot to add this
first compion:a war pig from mooshu that is called kingo samo
compion music:any kind of japan music
how you got in prison:dueling (this is what gandry said) the armada caught dueling one of there troops and you got surronded
kraken skulls compion:(if KI has this in the future) a rat squrit named tough bink

Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
captain cookies on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
I got a good one.

Just plain love it, maybe tweek a few ideas with names and such, but other than that...good stuff!