Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 04, 2012
What do you guys think Marleybone will be like. What types of companions do you guys think they will give.

Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
I think it will be home of dog pirates and you will get a dog pirate on your crew. You will face lots of dog pirates.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
I'll assume that a couple of people in the Pirate101 community have yet to play Wizard101 (let alone will).

In Wizard101, the major part of the world is kinda based off of 1800-1900 London with a steampunk twist. If you noticed the designs of the mobs have an English Militaritan look. I'd assume, since Pirate101 uses more older styles, the outer parts of Marlybone has a more day time look as apposed to the night sky in Wizard101 and many of the buildings are stuccoed instead of bricked like on the main world of Marleybone. Just look at Port Regal and you can get a general idea of how the clothing and architecture may look when we actually go to the world.

Ensign
May 31, 2010
Actually, if it carries over the population of the part of Marleybone you can see via Wizard101, there are dogs, cats, frogs and toads, and rats. In Wizard101 there's also tons of undead and monster spiders running around, but those might be more in the range of "An evil wizard did it!" than actual natives. There were also a handful of clockwork creatures running around that seem to be more or less native, and probably aren't related to the Armada. The dogs may rule Marleybone, but they aren't the only ones living there.

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
Ryan the Swash on Jan 13, 2013 wrote:
I think it will be home of dog pirates and you will get a dog pirate on your crew. You will face lots of dog pirates.
It's a city world, ever played Wizard101?...... :P

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
Mista Blaze on Jan 12, 2013 wrote:
What do you guys think Marleybone will be like. What types of companions do you guys think they will give.
You come to Marleybone and you first come to the Regent Skyway which is a night skyway and you hear the music from the balloon ride in wizard101. there are 3 types of skyways with many places

Regent Square Skyway: Regent Square, Port Royal, Barkingham Palace, Post Office, Scotland Yard Roof, Big Ben

Hyde Park Skyway: Hyde Park, Community Garden, Marleybone Park, Fountain Plaza, Queen's Royal Villa, Tower of Marleybone

Chelsea Court Skyway: Chelsea Court, Marleybone Eye, Crockery Feild, Baxter's Hideout, Shopping District, Abandoned Tower

Ironworks Skyway: Ironworks, O'Leary Hideout, Meowiarty's Hideout, Katzenstien's Lab, Newgate Prison, Abandoned Warehouse District, Jaques' Lair,

Ensign
Sep 12, 2009
@ice

i dont know about regents square seperated from the other places

how about regents square is like one big island?

Jordan armstrong. Lvl 18

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
A redcoat would be a reasonable companion and so would some type of cat.

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
jordan35884 on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
@ice

i dont know about regents square seperated from the other places

how about regents square is like one big island?

Jordan armstrong. Lvl 18
hmm that could be useful