Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Connecting Homes together

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 21, 2012
I know in Wizard101 they have teleports to get you from one home to another. But for Pirate101 I have a great ideal to get from home to home intead of using teleports. This ideal came to me while I was playing around on skull island. Why not have a bridge setup like you have on skull island, where you go from one island to another. When you go to the bridge and cross you get asked which island you wish to go to (instead of having a bunch of bridges connecting every single island) or you can have a bunch of bridges all over the place. The islands would be numbered (your main island would be number 1 and the others 2,3, and 4) or Pirate101 could just label the island so you would know which island is which instead of figuring which of your islands are numbered.

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
I had a better idea. THe dock in your home should lead to a skyway that has every stormgate existing, but you can only use it if you have unlocked the area. And, also, there would be entrances to other skyways that contain your other houses. ALso, each house has a different skyway. Maybe, you could place your other houses that aren't equipped in the skyway. That would be perfect. There should also be enemies that are your EXACT level. you like? :P lol

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Tarlac Ward on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:
I had a better idea. THe dock in your home should lead to a skyway that has every stormgate existing, but you can only use it if you have unlocked the area. And, also, there would be entrances to other skyways that contain your other houses. ALso, each house has a different skyway. Maybe, you could place your other houses that aren't equipped in the skyway. That would be perfect. There should also be enemies that are your EXACT level. you like? :P lol
I had the exact same idea in another topic! Wouldn't be awesome to play against other players in your own skyway, and travel from house to house? Then people could have parties at all of your houses!!!