Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

cool ranch western theme is cool or not

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 21, 2008
i like the western theme i think it interesting what do you think

Ensign
Dec 21, 2008
another thing i want to add is if you dont like it thats fine explain why if you want to

Ensign
Apr 21, 2009
I'm an old guy who started playing Pirate101 as something my 10 year old son and I could do together and I absolutely love Cool Ranch. It also helps that I am a fan of Westerns and can appreciate all the little Easter eggs that the developers have put into this zone. Almost every character and every boss has roots in western lore whether they are based on a real person or a popular fictional character. For those of us who are old enough to get all the references, it is a wonderful tribute to the great old west.

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
I like the western style although at first i was a little confused since from my knowledge the golden age of piracy ends before of 1800 (for sure before of the American Civil War) and to pass from Skull-Island -> Monquista -> Valencia to Cool Ranch could be a time travel wich chould make proud Doc Brown , well i accepted this and by moving on i would ask if in future will be possible to buy some 1800's steamer for to travel around the skyways, i think it would be fun .

Eccentric Roberto Bellamy - Duke of Hannibal
Little John - Skull Mountaineer

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Ah ehp sorry forgot to mention,i finished CR around lvl 40 (since as i said i clean every area from quests before to move to the next).