Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Verifying Character

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
I have already sent a complaint about this to support, but they dont seem to be doing anything. After spending crowns and entering a new area, my Pirate101 froze at the loading screen. When I logged out and in, it said "Please Wait... Verifying Charater." I didnt think much of it at the time, and I was looking at the other similar problems, and someone said they bought crowns and it got fixed. I did this, (And no, I didnt regret it) and i was able to play again. The same problem happened again. After I went into a new area, It freezes, and I cannot log back in.

Like I said, I did already contact support... and I have waited for a couple days. They dont seem to be helping much, so I decided it was time to put this up on the forums for some reccommendations and such. If any administrators are looking at this, I'm getting a bit impatient and decided to see if you can directly help me. Below is the requested information for a bug;

1. Confirm username: nathanlie1465 on Dead-Eye Nathan
2. What area were you trying to access when this happened: Cooper's Roost Tavern
3. What time (approximately) was it: 1rst time: 2/9 at ~5:00PM, 2nd time: 2/10 at exactly 7:00PM
4. Please attach game logs for further review: Given via e-mail
5. Are you still having this trouble? If not, what occurred: Still having trouble, but, like stated before, when I bought more crowns, I was able to temporarily play. After, the same problem happened.

Apparently, this has happened to a couple people, some others on forum posts, but no direct answer has been made, and when they (and me) have tried through e-mail, still no solution. If you have some suggestion or way for me to fix it, please reply :D

~Nathanlie1465, fellow Privateer

Administrator
nathanlie1465 on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:
I have already sent a complaint about this to support, but they dont seem to be doing anything. After spending crowns and entering a new area, my Pirate101 froze at the loading screen. When I logged out and in, it said "Please Wait... Verifying Charater." I didnt think much of it at the time, and I was looking at the other similar problems, and someone said they bought crowns and it got fixed. I did this, (And no, I didnt regret it) and i was able to play again. The same problem happened again. After I went into a new area, It freezes, and I cannot log back in.

Like I said, I did already contact support... and I have waited for a couple days. They dont seem to be helping much, so I decided it was time to put this up on the forums for some reccommendations and such. If any administrators are looking at this, I'm getting a bit impatient and decided to see if you can directly help me. Below is the requested information for a bug;

1. Confirm username: nathanlie1465 on Dead-Eye Nathan
2. What area were you trying to access when this happened: Cooper's Roost Tavern
3. What time (approximately) was it: 1rst time: 2/9 at ~5:00PM, 2nd time: 2/10 at exactly 7:00PM
4. Please attach game logs for further review: Given via e-mail
5. Are you still having this trouble? If not, what occurred: Still having trouble, but, like stated before, when I bought more crowns, I was able to temporarily play. After, the same problem happened.

Apparently, this has happened to a couple people, some others on forum posts, but no direct answer has been made, and when they (and me) have tried through e-mail, still no solution. If you have some suggestion or way for me to fix it, please reply :D

~Nathanlie1465, fellow Privateer
Thank you for your report, and the information you have supplied may help us narrow down a cause. It's appreciated! It appears that the only way currently to clear this issue is to have our Support personnel reset your character location so you may proceed.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*