Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Avalon Companions?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 23, 2011
I would really like to see a wyrm or dragon companion. It would be so cool!

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
I think as soon as Pirate101 opens up the world Avalon (but I highly doubt they will) they'll add some Avalon companions

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
Knights are my favorite kind of people. When KI revealed Avalon on Wizard101, I was hoping that they would release a game with knights in heavy armor doing all melee attacks in the same kind of style as Wizard101. I think that the pirate theme is unusual, because usually, you don't think of pirates as honorable, but lying, cheating, scum. Question??? I don't get it. Why pirates? And could you please make one with more of an honorable figure, with more kind of armor, like the centurions gear in Wiz101?

Ensign
Feb 01, 2013
BumblingTobyQuick on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
I would really like to see a wyrm or dragon companion. It would be so cool!
Wyrm and dragon would be DragonSpyre a small knight like the w101 mini samurai would be ideal as avalon companion

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
Heavyshark on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:
Knights are my favorite kind of people. When KI revealed Avalon on Wizard101, I was hoping that they would release a game with knights in heavy armor doing all melee attacks in the same kind of style as Wizard101. I think that the pirate theme is unusual, because usually, you don't think of pirates as honorable, but lying, cheating, scum. Question??? I don't get it. Why pirates? And could you please make one with more of an honorable figure, with more kind of armor, like the centurions gear in Wiz101?
i think that if they would make a game about knights or archers it would seem to basic and wouldnt grab peoples attention. pirates and wizards are a little more unusual, like when i saw wizard101 for the first time i figure it would be some kind of magic learning world and it was better than i expected. as for pirate101 i figured it was gonna the most epic game i have ever played. but if they do like knight101 or archer101 it would feel like any other game with nothing special.