Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Second Chance Chests

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
Hello One Eye'd Jack,

Can you tell me, is there now Second Chance Chest distributed throughout the whole spiral in certain boss dungeons? or just the new worlds?

I'm really interested in knowing if Buck Bronco, General Tso, and Captain Blood in their respective dungeons now provide Second Chance Chests XD? These are some of the big, long lasting lower level dungeons.

Thanks In Advanced
Angel Xiriga

First Mate
May 01, 2012
I found three Second Chance Chests after Boss Fights in the Test Realm. I think they made it over to the Live Realm. The three fights are Chumba Wumba at the Volcano, Gortez at the Gold Mine, and Captain Blood at Miranda. That's as far as I got with Second Chance Chests before the Test Realm ended.

Administrator
As KingLear01 indicated, the Second Chance Chests can be found throughout the entire Spiral and not just the new expansion. You won't find them on every boss, but there are a few good ones!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on May 29, 2013 wrote:
As KingLear01 indicated, the Second Chance Chests can be found throughout the entire Spiral and not just the new expansion. You won't find them on every boss, but there are a few good ones!
Hey Jack,

Yeah I just came to tell everyone that I went an confirmed the answer to my own question myself lol I did some hunting and yeah, there are second chance chests everywhere now. Thank You for answering anyway - much appreciation.

And Thank for Second Chance Chests overall, now we Seasoned Farmers can farm dungeons with oeace of mind lol :)

Angel Xiriga