Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Musketeer's Walk in the Shadow

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
when walk in the shadows is on and then i use one of my musketeer shots such as: Inferno Shot which hits five people, it only hits double on one of them. For example i walk in the shadows, then i shoot 2 armada musketeers (they were both the same thing) its hits 450 on one (didn't work ) and one hundred on the other (did work). is this a bug? regardless of if it is or not, please fix it RAT-BEARD. i know you're the one responsible.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I thought walk in shadows only affected melee attacks, not shooty attacks.

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
It works on shooty attacks but it only hits double on one of the enemies in the blast radius. witchdoctors attacks are what it does not work on period.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 16, 2009
I don't believe it is a bug, it is a mechanic to prevent cloaked AoE's from being overpowered. The same thing occurs when you use dance of steel under cloak, only one of the damages will be doubled. I feel this is a fair compromise.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Diraz18 on May 31, 2013 wrote:
It works on shooty attacks but it only hits double on one of the enemies in the blast radius. witchdoctors attacks are what it does not work on period.
same thing for dance of steel, not cool