Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kicked all the way to Skull Island

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 18, 2009
Earlier today while fighting Underdog in the Isle of Dogs sewers, I got defeated. That is not the problem as it can always happen, bad luck or whatever. Upon my defeat I was sent to the life fountain in Avery's court. I had been on Isle of Dogs for a bit and should have gone to that fountain, but no, all the way to Skull Island without a shortcut back. Really? They didn't beat me that badly!

Administrator
If you were bound to the Skull Island Life Fountain and ported to a friend in an area without a life fountain, you would still be bound to the Skull Island Life Fountain and would therefore be returned there when defeated. If that wasn't the case, do you remember which Life Fountain you should have been bound to?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2010
Even though you were on the Isle of Dogs.
If you did not enter the dock area, where the fountain is, you were still bound to the last area that you entered, with a life fountain.

Ensign
Jun 18, 2009
I didn't port to anyone at Isle of dogs, I should have been bound to the life fountain on the docks. I did take the transportalator there but that was a quest or three before this happened. I am sure that I had been on the docks before this happened, but I honestly could not say that in court under oath. It was annoying, just hope it doesn't happen again. I have seen several posts about not being bound. Don't know if my problem is/was similar.

Thanks, hope this helps some.