Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Privateers only

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 17, 2012
hey fellow privateers what are your favorite skills and companions
level16 lovable Darby whiten

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
increased criticals is my favorite power, i can't remember the name of max lvl power, but that is my favorite to watch

Ensign
Jul 17, 2012
zuto4011a on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
increased criticals is my favorite power, i can't remember the name of max lvl power, but that is my favorite to watch
mine too

Ensign
Jun 17, 2013
I agree with Zuto discipline is awesome.
Especially with my team. I give my companions lots of epic talents like: vengeance strike, first strike, relentless, repel boarders, etc.
like for an example a couple of times this happened: i was in a battle and i was using my promoted egg shen, he has turn the tide, first strike, second chance, and relentless.
so when i used a normal attack {no critical strike} he got a mega hit, then the opponent used vengeance strike, but i had first strike so egg shen used first strike when he did he got an epic hit, then he used relentless so he hit again, and that was another epic hit, and then he dodged vengeance strike, so that was really awesome. and I was not exaggerating at all.

My favorite companion, it depends My favorite would be egg shen.
But if i am battling an enemy with vengeance strike +1 or +2 then it would be bonnie ann old scratch, and emmet.
because they would not be affected by vengeance strike at all.

That's all!
Peace!
Fearless Jason Barclay

Ensign
May 06, 2010
For me, I play more of a passive game, I just cast Battle Zeal (or other moves like it) and dodge them all game, while my companions, riposte, first-strike, and relentless them do death.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
CressHall on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
I agree with Zuto discipline is awesome.
Especially with my team. I give my companions lots of epic talents like: vengeance strike, first strike, relentless, repel boarders, etc.
like for an example a couple of times this happened: i was in a battle and i was using my promoted egg shen, he has turn the tide, first strike, second chance, and relentless.
so when i used a normal attack {no critical strike} he got a mega hit, then the opponent used vengeance strike, but i had first strike so egg shen used first strike when he did he got an epic hit, then he used relentless so he hit again, and that was another epic hit, and then he dodged vengeance strike, so that was really awesome. and I was not exaggerating at all.

My favorite companion, it depends My favorite would be egg shen.
But if i am battling an enemy with vengeance strike +1 or +2 then it would be bonnie ann old scratch, and emmet.
because they would not be affected by vengeance strike at all.

That's all!
Peace!
Fearless Jason Barclay
when I face an enemy with vengeance 1 or 2 I simply create a field of fire that they then have to walk through or I use zeena

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
Strong andy armstrong privateer Lv 58 I love battling in the spar chamber with Gornando/Gortez (gorilla warlord), Bonnie Anne (highlander fox) probably, and someone else. I too like increased criticals but I'm very close to getting the upgraded version of it!

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
manateeloverman on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
Strong andy armstrong privateer Lv 58 I love battling in the spar chamber with Gornando/Gortez (gorilla warlord), Bonnie Anne (highlander fox) probably, and someone else. I too like increased criticals but I'm very close to getting the upgraded version of it!
I forgot to add catbeard ( and almost the Eagle Mercenary ) I want it to be sooner.

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
MonsieurDevereaux on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
I forgot to add catbeard ( and almost the Eagle Mercenary ) I want it to be sooner.
I said the wrong thing, I'm not a privateer (nether would I want to be)

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010