Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companions about the house

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
Well with the new housing updates I was just thinking about how cool the houses are in general in this game. And this led me to think about how in the past I've seen several people bring up allowing to let pets and mounts roam about your house, and how this feature looks like it will make it into the game if the tabs while decorating are any indication.

This got me to thinking about how cool it would be if we could place our companions around the house the same way. They wouldn't have to move around or do things really (unless you wanted to be really ambitious) but just having them stand around like they do in a tavern might be a nice touch. In fact it would also be cool if you could talk to them in your house like you do in a tavern.

I don't know if that's possible or not, but I think it would be a nice touch especially considering how huge the new houses are.