Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate Jokes, Gags, and Puns!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Hello fellow pirates! Sit down, get comfy. Do you like the velvet chairs? Found them at bazaar!
However, I did not ask you to gather here on the occasion of Bazaar sales items! No, no, no!
I do understand the crowded Skyways can get stressful and dangerous, yes? I mean, El Dorado isn't going to search for itself, eh?

Anyways, put all that stress and questing aside! Forget your troubles for now! I think I know what can lighten the mood! Pirate Jokes! No worries, I'll give you time to think and start us off!

"Why does the Chicken Housing Item you receive in Aquila always quiet? Silence is golden!"

Now, let's see what you can come up with. I am due for a good laugh.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Does it have to be a joke or can it just be something funny pirate-related? I don't have any pirate jokes, but I do have some funny stories from p101, one that i'll share right now. Thanks for the chairs, by the way! My legs get tired from standing steering my ship so long.

I was in the Hidden Valley Ranch about to fight Monterrey Jack, the chicken boss dude who chews on a knife.
*After Monterrey Jack's monolog on how he got me before that horse dude*
Me: "Uh... dude, you got something in your mouth."

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
With the exception of Yum, What is a pirate's favorite soda?
Arrrrr Sea Cola

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
Does it have to be a joke or can it just be something funny pirate-related? I don't have any pirate jokes, but I do have some funny stories from p101, one that i'll share right now. Thanks for the chairs, by the way! My legs get tired from standing steering my ship so long.

I was in the Hidden Valley Ranch about to fight Monterrey Jack, the chicken boss dude who chews on a knife.
*After Monterrey Jack's monolog on how he got me before that horse dude*
Me: "Uh... dude, you got something in your mouth."
Anything funny that is related to Pirate101!!! And I noticed this too

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Alexander Atherton: I got a good one; How do you guess the weight of a whale? Take it to the nearest Whale Weigh Station. LOL!

Quentin: LOL!!!!!!! Oh Alexander, tell the best jokes.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
I have some meme's i would like to post in pirate101
but i would rather do most of them on my deviantart account

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
what did the pirate say when he was walking around with toilet paper on his head...
"arrrg aye got a bounty on me head"
LOL

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Oh, I thought of one today:
"What is a pirate's favorite fast food place?".... "Arrrby's!" (ok, corny, I know )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
What did the pirate get when he attacked the skeleton?

A Skull and very cross bones

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
What is a pirate's favorite South American country?

Arrrrgentina.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
What do you get if you put thousands of skulls together? SKULL ISLAND!