Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Got my first one today :D

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 11, 2010
After many many tribal packs opened on my witchdoctor, and no companion I finally gave up.. I decided to start a swashbuckler, cause i love this game so much.. got her to level 9. I said hmm I will open one pack.. and yay I got one finally !!!

**Sorry, no outside picture links -edit by One-Eyed Jack**

Administrator
Congrats on your new companion!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
same here i almost gave up and then i got the kawil doomclaw he's awesome

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Congratulations! The companions from that pack are nicely animated and quite effective, from what I have seen.

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
Doomclaw is the only one I haven't gotten yet

I must say, they're all pretty awesome.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
After 30,000 crowns, still no companions from the pack. I had high hopes for a while and I just gave up. This pack was a big letdown for me. Either way, it was still a good idea. I never got to Azteca in W101, so this gave me a little insight.

For honor, for glory for victory! Slick Michael Radcliffe Lvl. 65 (And proud of it!)

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
I am in it mostly for the gold a chance at 6000 gold with 400 crowns yes please

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kasclepius on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
I am in it mostly for the gold a chance at 6000 gold with 400 crowns yes please
Yes I agree, the treasure you can sell and other sell able stuff is a great way to get gold when you need it.

Ensign
May 11, 2010
Well I got lucky again today and got another one lol So excited.. How many in the pack are there? I think 5 right?