Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Class Houses

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
I for one think class houses are great! I have one (commodore's garrison) and I love it

~ Strong Andy ArmStrong/Cole, Lv. 60 ~

Administrator
Thanks for your feedback! I like that class house as well. What's your favorite thing about it?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
Thanks for your feedback! I like that class house as well. What's your favorite thing about it?
my favorite thing is the cool secrets that it has

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
For me, it's probably the setting it's set in. I got the Swashbuckler's house, which is set in Marleybone, I believe, and I love it! The Privateer house is set in Marleybone as well, making those two houses my favorite!

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
I just recently purchased Rake's Lagoon for my Swashbuckler and I love the place. I've been so busy decorating that it was a couple of days before I started investigating the secrets.

I've claimed the main mansion for myself and my first mate, so the two upper rooms are the master and spare bedrooms and I have created a nice living room and kitchen / dining room downstairs.

I haven't figured out what I am going to do with the other spare room downstairs.

I've converted the other building as "the place where the rest of my crew hangs out" or at least that is where they WILL hang out once the developers get around to letting us see our companions hanging out in our houses (hint, hint! ).

The lowest room in the other building is a common living area with a kitchen and I will eventually get some nicer beds down there. The middle room is a small living area and the upstairs library is our meeting hall complete with map table and the globe from the Crown Shop.

I've gotten some of the class-specific furniture, but I was sad to realize that the Aztecosaur Statue doesn't appear to be dropped in game anymore, so I guess I'll have to get one of those game packs to get the statue.

This place is going to make me spend every last crown I have.

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
I love my class house too, I have the haunted grotto (witchdoctor)

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
My most favorite thing about the Commodore's garrison is the secret room behind the great wheel!

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
manateeloverman on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
My most favorite thing about the Commodore's garrison is the secret room behind the great wheel!
I love the room with the waterfall in my house. (I made that my water mole room, meaning I went to rapi nui and bought all the housing items there